FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 12, 2021

Howard Moore Wires I-30 Speedway Field for First Victory of 2021

Memphis, Tennessee (04/12/21) – Howard Moore recorded his first victory of the 2021 season on Saturday night at Tracey Clay's I-30 Speedway. The Tennessee racer piloted the Rains Motorsports/ Mike's Pool Care No. 3 High-Performance Lubricants Sprint Car to the feature triumph.

“It was a great night for our team. We earned enough passing points in the heat to earn the pole position for the feature, and then we were able to lead flag-to-flag to get the win,” Moore said. “I know the area had a lot of rain this week, so I want to thank Tracey Clay and her staff for working hard to get the race in. It’s always great to get the first win of the year, and hopefully this is the first of many to come this season.”

A fifth-to-second run in his heat race resulted in Moore earning the pole position for the feature.

Taking advantage of his prime starting spot, Moore led from green-to-checkered to register the feature triumph over a field of 22 Sprint Cars.

He was followed across the finish line by Cody Gardner, Ernie Ainsworth, Blake Jenkins, and Tucker Boulton.

For full results from the event, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com.

Howard is currently evaluating his upcoming schedule. As always you can find the latest team plans, by pointing your browser to www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including CP Carrillo, High Performance Lubricants, JR-1 Chassis, TL Forge Wheels, Mike’s Pool Care, Smith Titanium, Jim Ruddy, Felpro Gaskets, Auto Meter, Total Seal, River City Hydraulics, Stinson’s Industrial Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankies Hot Rods, Pro-Lite Performance, Hoosier Race Tire, Downtown Deliveries, DMI, Huggins Cams, DHR Suspension, Sweet Manufacturing, BMRS, Auto Meter, Schoenfeld Headers, HRP, XRG Graphix, Penske Shocks, Mr. David Berryman, ACME Race Engines, All Star Performance, Engler Machine & Tool, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mike Ward, Chris Chappue, Chad Jones, Kayle Stewart, Taylor Newman, my Dad, My Mom, Christie, Roy Young, Charlie Davidson, Beth Gaines Williford, Daryl Scoggins, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .