FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 12, 2021

Matt Henderson Tops 411 Motor Speedway for Win No. 3
Welcomes Vineyard Enterprises as a Marketing Partner

LOUDON, Tenn. (04/12/21) – Matt Henderson registered his third victory of the 2021 season on Friday night in his Stanco Equipment Co. No. 17 Vineyard Lawn / CVR Race Car / Hendren Racing Engine Late Model. His latest trip to the winner’s circle came at Tennessee’s 411 Motor Speedway.

“Thank God we were blessed with another win, which gives us three on the season now,” Henderson shared. “What a dog fight with sliders from Greg Martin and Jake Teague. That was a challenging race for all of us, and I was just the fortunate one that came out on top.

“Thanks to Chip Vineyard for putting me in such excellent equipment, and everybody who makes this possible. We’ve got a lot of momentum in our corner, and we couldn’t be happier with the direction our program is headed.”

Friday night found Matt Henderson in action at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.), piloting the Vineyard Lawn No. 17 CVR Race Car house car. With time trials setting the grid for the A-Main, Henderson topped the 20-car field to lock into the pole position. Wrestling away the lead on the eighth lap, Matt fended off multiple sliders throughout the 25-lapper to secure his third win of the season. Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Jake Teague, Jesse Lowe, and Josh Henry trailed him to the checkers.

Saturday night's event at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) fell victim to Mother Nature.

For full results from Friday’s event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net.

The Saturday, Matt plans to take his Matt Henderson Racing No. 00 entry into battle at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tenn.). He’ll be looking for a $5,000 payday in the inaugural event for the Steel Block Bandits Dirt Late Model Challenge Series.

For more information, please visit www.BanditsDirt.com .

Additionally, Matt and the CVR House Car team are proud to welcome Vineyard Enterprises onboard as a team sponsor.

Vineyard Enterprises is an East Tennessee based construction contractor who specializes in commercial and residential framing, as well as shingle roofing, roof replacements, hard siding, and vinyl siding.

“Brent and his family have been nice enough to come on board and help us get this team funded to the next level. As always, we appreciate all of our sponsors, but to have them come on board right now and help us get through this busy stretch racing is gonna be a big help,” CVR Race Cars, Chip Vineyard noted.

Vineyard Enterprises works in all counties in the East Tennessee area. During their 12 years in business, they’ve done and seen it all and would love to gain your trust and business for the next 12 and beyond.

“Brent and I have hung out and gone to races together since I started driving as a kid. That was 19 years ago, so we have a solid history. He’s family with Chip, and he’s seen me battle through both highs and lows throughout my racing career. I enjoy having him come and be a part of this deal whether he was a sponsor or not and, now that he is, it’s just another shot in the arm to keep us going. Please, if you can, contact Brent and Vineyard Enterprises to get your place revamped or do the framing on your new project. We have been so fortunate to surround ourselves with so many great sponsors. I’m just grateful to be a part of this with Chip, Corbin, everyone at CVR and all of our help and sponsors”, Matt Henderson added.

To contact Vineyard Enterprises, please call 865-809-2222.

Matt Henderson would like to thank all of his marketing partners including CVR Race Cars, Vineyard Lawn, Vineyard Enterprises, Stanco Equipment Company, R. Stuart Timber, Crossroads Turf Farm, Shifted Industries, Race Logic, Hendren Racing Engines, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, RPI by Robby Bilbrey, Wilds Race Products, Hoosier Tire South, ADC (Adam Ahl), PPM Racing Products, XS Power, Allstar Performance, DirtCarLift.com, Odies Wax Shop, Matco Tools by Chad Toomey, Tri-Star Solutions, JB’s Auto Detailing, KRC Power Steering, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Base Race Fuels, Butlerbuilt Seats, Bulldog Rearends, QuickCar Racing Products, Earnhardt Technologies, Swift Springs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest info regarding Matt Henderson Racing, please visit the team’s cyber home at www.MattHendersonRacing.com or check the team out on Facebook at @MHenderson17 and on Twitter at @MHenderson17.