FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 13, 2021

Big Frog Motorsports Tabs Mike Marlar for Select Events
Tennessee Racer Set to Debut at Atomic Speedway on April 21

OCALA, Fla. (04/13/21) – Big Frog Motorsports is pleased to welcome Mike Marlar to the driver’s seat of the team’s M&W Transport No. 58 Dave’s Towing/ Southway Crane Service/ Rocket Chassis/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The Tennessee veteran will run select events in the team’s No. 58 throughout the remainder of the 2021 season. He plans to make his debut on April 21 at Ohio’s Atomic Speedway during the Castrol FloRacing Night in America event.

“I talked with Augie (Burttram) after the ride become available. We discussed possibilities to run select events, and then I went back and talked to my car owner, Ronnie Delk. Ronnie and I agreed that this was a great deal to keep me on top of my game by being able to race more. My main focus is to pursue the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series championship with Ronnie Delk Motorsports. However, this opportunity allows me to run events that otherwise our team likely wouldn’t have been able to attend due to logistics,” Marlar shared. “I’m grateful to have this opportunity to run additional races with Big Frog Motorsports. It’s every driver’s dream to have the support of two great teams, and that’s what I have here.”

For Big Frog Motorsports owner, Augie Burttram, adding Mike Marlar to the fold for select events, is a perfect scenario.

“Mike (Marlar) brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our team, and it allows us to pick-and-choose events that we want to go after. We had a lot of great drivers contact us, when our seat opened up, and this was the clear-cut decision on where we want to be moving forward,” Burttram noted. “When Mike isn’t running the Lucas Oil stuff with Delk, we are going to target some fun races to hit. I’m looking forward to what the rest of the season will bring.”

The team is still working out their upcoming schedule with Marlar at the helm. While Big Frog Motorsports won’t be ready for the Castrol FloRacing Night in America opener this Wednesday at West Virginia’s Tyler County Speedway, Marlar will take his Delk Equipment Sales No. 157 into battle. From there Big Frog Motorsports will field their No. 58 entry for Marlar in the Castrol events at Atomic Speedway (April 21) and Brownstown Speedway (May 12). Marlar hopes to cumulatively contest all 10 of the series events between his two rides

“Right now, I’m going through schedules to see what we can run when Lucas Oil is off. We know we are trying to run all of the Castrol series events, and then I hope to do a mash-up of Southern Nationals, Summer Nationals, and events like that. It’s going to be fun,” Marlar concluded.

Big Frog Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners including Dave's Towing, Big Frog Shocks, Ocala Tractor, Southway Crane Service, M&W Transport, Steering Buddy, FK Rod Ends, Schaeffers Oil, Racecar Engineering, Wilwood Brakes, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Race Fuels, Clements Racing Engines, Integra Shocks, Hoosier Race Tire by Brian, Daytona Sensors LLC, Schoenfeld Headers, COMP Cams, AR Bodies, Vahlco Wheels, Leaf Firesuits, JE Pistons, Red Line Oil, NGK Spark Plugs, Fast Shafts, Callies Race Products, Superior Bearings, Ferrea Valves, Butlerbuilt Seats, C&R Racing, Leaf Racewear, Collins Signs & Trophies and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Big Frog Motorsports please visit www.BigFrogMotorsports.com .