Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    If everybody stopped getting tested things would go back to normal. It's time to start a major anti-testing campaign. At this point there's no sense in getting tested anyhow. They're just using test results to keep people from returning to normal.
    Anyone with half a clue knows that stopping testing for covid would not slow the spread of covid, which is still around. In fact, it would make it spread even further without testing and quarantining.
    Last edited by fryefan; 04-14-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    So is the World 100 open for 100% of the ticket holders, or do we know yet?
    Currently 30%. It may increase or decrease depending on what covid numbers/variants do.

Kazual : excellent post!!

Deleted my post, off topic, apologize, thought was in tailgate section, 🙂. This is about a celebration of dirt racing and Eldora.
    I hate time trials.

press release says tix from 2020 will be honored, but that can't be, considering races were sold out, and (for now) only 30% allowed in. 70% could not be honored at that rate.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    press release says tix from 2020 will be honored, but that can't be, considering races were sold out, and (for now) only 30% allowed in. 70% could not be honored at that rate.
    Right now, the 30% limit is only in effect for the first race coming up, #LetsRaceTwo. That race won't be anywhere near full capacity so the 30% limit should really not even come into play. I doubt they have sold 30% of reserved seats for it.

They are hoping that numbers will be in their favor in June which is "projected" to be close to it that they will be able to open up the facility to accommodate all fans wanting to go. The Dream might be in danger of not allowing fans and if they are forced to use a restriction, my guess is they won't allow fans unless that percentage is close to 75% or so. We won't know how that will be handled for a few weeks probably, but it will be soon since ticketing needs to be arranged for the second show.

This is all my opinion based on info available. I'm cautiously optimistic we get to go to the Dream!

All I know is the fans thats grandfathered in their seats the longest should get first choice on tickets then on down the line. I’m speaking Dream of course. If it sells out at 30% capacity, or say 50% in June, first timers, sorry Charlie. Seniority counts. ....It’ll be business as usual come September.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Nothing you post has ever hurt my feelings, in fact it's comical every time I see you going off the deep end about basic rights and covid issues. Go on...
    I calmly state facts. Only a liberal would consider stating facts "going off the deep end".

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Anyone with half a clue knows that stopping testing for covid would not slow the spread of covid, which is still around. In fact, it would make it spread even further without testing and quarantining.
    It doesn't matter. No new tests = no new reported cases = returning to normal and ending the oppression. That's really all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Your first sentence rules out many on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I calmly state facts. Only a liberal would consider stating facts "going off the deep end".
    This proves my point.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    Or all of that couldve been avoided, if, now hear me out, the guy had stayed home when he didnt feel good. Especially when you account for the inaccuracies of the tests
    Individual responsibilities were to blame more than anything else. Don't blame those that are responsible.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Deleted my post, off topic, apologize, thought was in tailgate section, . This is about a celebration of dirt racing and Eldora.
    You PC correct puppy you!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Came here to find out about Eldora, found a bunch of arguments about something else.

Last year they stated they would not open if it couldn't be 100%. They must know it's gonna be good by June.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Came here to find out about Eldora, found a bunch of arguments about something else.
    What did you expect? Gearhead has had a hard on for Tony/Eldora/political issues for over a year now. I can't remember the last time he made a simple racing post.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Last year they stated they would not open if it couldn't be 100%. They must know it's gonna be good by June.
    It will not be 100% in June. Dewine has continued to stand by the "less than 50 cases per 100,000 people for two consecutive weeks"...before he lifts restrictions on attendance at entertainment venues. Ohio is still over 150 at this time. I don't see that sharp of a decline in the next 6 weeks to allow for a full crowd. Maybe the World, but not the Dream.

With all of the race tracks up and across the country I have not heard of one case of Covid contracted at any of these events and I have been to a few.

As packed as the Illini was, Haven't heard anything negative so far but that was elbows to elbows packed.

I hate clicking on any thread about Eldora not being at 100%... because I know Gear_Head will be on here pushing his ignorant political agendas. It’s a tough sell