Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up ELDORA SPEEDWAY IS BACK IN BUSINESS! - Eldora Speedway 2021 Schedule.

ELDORA SPEEDWAY IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

Flo Racing article/
    https://www.floracing.com/articles/6...tAZ1Tr7x3VLZhU

Eldora Speedway 2021 Schedule - in PDF File
    https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/forms...e_schedule.pdf

Eldora - 2021 Schedule vis track website.
    https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/events/?event_year=2021
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

"Applying the parameters of the amended guidance to the entirety of Eldora’s current reserved seating, general admission areas, and grass hillsides, Eldora officials believe they can achieve a capacity close to 30% for the May events on a reserved seat basis. Officials expect to announce on-sale dates in the coming days."
    2021 race count
    6 events

Thumbs up

NeedforLM$peed

Well at least their opening. I guess will all see how it goes later into the 2021 season
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 04-13-2021 at 08:35 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

If everybody stopped getting tested things would go back to normal. It's time to start a major anti-testing campaign. At this point there's no sense in getting tested anyhow. They're just using test results to keep people from returning to normal.

Careful, enlightening some people gets them very riled up for some reason. lol
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    If everybody stopped getting tested things would go back to normal. It's time to start a major anti-testing campaign. At this point there's no sense in getting tested anyhow. They're just using test results to keep people from returning to normal.
    Wasn’t ever much point in getting tested.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

You guys are amazing. Story time here folks. There is a huge sod company here where I live. The folks that started this worked there a**es off. In there latter years they have a care taker that comes to there home. Well this caretaker was suppose to be careful and get tested regularly. Well being the tuff guy that he was said I don't have to. He transferred covid to these 2 folks that worked there a**es off to make this sod company what it was. He gave them both covid and they died within 7 hrs of each other. The family doesn't want to continue the sod company because the work is to hard. So all you hard a**holes out there keep being the tuff guy that you think you are .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You guys are amazing. Story time here folks. There is a huge sod company here where I live. The folks that started this worked there a**es off. In there latter years they have a care taker that comes to there home. Well this caretaker was suppose to be careful and get tested regularly. Well being the tuff guy that he was said I don't have to. He transferred covid to these 2 folks that worked there a**es off to make this sod company what it was. He gave them both covid and they died within 7 hrs of each other. The family doesn't want to continue the sod company because the work is to hard. So all you hard a**holes out there keep being the tuff guy that you think you are .
    Well said and if you don't get tested you don't know if you have the antibodies or not.

Gotta agree with dirtcrazy. If some of you had lost a loved one, you'd be singing a different tune.

So is the World 100 open for 100% of the ticket holders, or do we know yet?

Or all of that couldve been avoided, if, now hear me out, the guy had stayed home when he didnt feel good. Especially when you account for the inaccuracies of the tests

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    Or all of that couldve been avoided, if, now hear me out, the guy had stayed home when he didnt feel good. Especially when you account for the inaccuracies of the tests
    How many people actually do that?

The point of your story is stay home if you don't feel good. That has absolutely nothing to do with testing. There's still no sense at all of getting tested unless you want to keep giving tyrants a reason to keep everybody from living normally ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Gotta agree with dirtcrazy. If some of you had lost a loved one, you'd be singing a different tune.
    Thousands people die every day from thousands of different causes. Nothing will ever change that. Testing is still absolutely worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Gotta disagree here. Facts are facts. It doesn’t matter if it happens to a loved one or a stranger. The facts have not shown that the China Virus is actually the culprit. People who’ve died have had other conditions

Exactly! Even the CDC admitted that only 6% of the reported Covid deaths were only from Covid. The other 94% died from their pre-existing serious health conditions.

from what I read it only means 6% who died of covid had no other underlying conditions. Others who have died of covid had underlying conditions. I'm not saying I'm right I'm only saying what I read

Exactly! Even the CDC admitted that only 6% of the reported Covid deaths were only from Covid. The other 94% died from their pre-existing serious health conditions.
    Why don't you make some racing related posts instead of trying to be the 4m Covid expert?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Why don't you make some racing related posts instead of trying to be the 4m Covid expert?
    Saying Eldora should open 100% is racing related. Mentioning a racetrack makes it racing related. Pointing out the fact that people need to stop getting tested is racing related because it would benefit the entire racing community. Why do facts hurt your feelings?

Saying Eldora should open 100% is racing related. Mentioning a racetrack makes it racing related. Pointing out the fact that people need to stop getting tested is racing related because it would benefit the entire racing community. Why do facts hurt your feelings?
    Nothing you post has ever hurt my feelings, in fact it's comical every time I see you going off the deep end about basic rights and covid issues. Go on...