Default Passion runs deep with Tyler Erb

Tyler Erb is one of the most talented and passionate drivers in racing. Where did that emotion come from?

https://insidedirtracing.com/passion...ith-tyler-erb/

What if, and hear me out here, you could be passionate without being a toddler.

I still do not agree with what Terbo did with the on track incident with Pierce (not being a homer for either). His actions were totally uncalled for and he deserved to be punished. But that being said, I have grown to like him as a hard nosed driver. I got a greater appreciation of both him and his team after watching the crew diaries on Flo earlier this year following the team from Arizona to Florida. Our sport needs a few villians and he appears to wear that label well. He is still only 24 years old and hopefully has learned that stupid actions lead to consequences. He is part of the next generation of young gassers along with Moran, Pierce and Thornton among others that should help keep the sport that we all love strong for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    What if, and hear me out here, you could be passionate without being a toddler.
    ^tThis. Having zero emotional maturity is not "passionate". Tyler needs to embrace the role of the heel.