Thumbs up Larry Moore Interview

Michael Rigsby's podcast interview with Larry Moore on DirtonDirt is a classic.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Listened to it last night....The guy is still pretty sharp and was open and honest on many fronts. Well worth the time to listen.......one of the greatest to ever strap in a DLM!!!!

Would some one post a link to this interview.

Easy... buy a DoD or Flo subscription. It’s there
    Last edited by TeNfOMaFiA69; 04-15-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Listen to Rigsby Report Episode 15: Larry Moore by DirtonDirt.com on #SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/E1AuP

Unfortunately those with a Flo subscription aren't able to access DoD stuff still. Which reminds me, I'm going to contact them again about this!

Td, the pods are on flo and apple podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Td, the pods are on flo and apple podcasts
    Yeah, but none of the DoD paid content is. If you're a DoD subscriber, you get that and all of Flo. In an email replay sometime last year they said they were working on it, but still isn't possible.

If u didn't buy through apple they will give you some money back and let you subscribe to dod

"Yeah, but none of the DoD paid content is. If you're a DoD subscriber, you get that and all of Flo. In an email replay sometime last year they said they were working on it, but still isn't possible."

I am with you....a Flo subscriber who would love to have access to the DoD articles and content. It would make no sense to subscribe to DoD at this point....maybe we will have access soon?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    "Yeah, but none of the DoD paid content is. If you're a DoD subscriber, you get that and all of Flo. In an email replay sometime last year they said they were working on it, but still isn't possible."

I am with you....a Flo subscriber who would love to have access to the DoD articles and content. It would make no sense to subscribe to DoD at this point....maybe we will have access soon?
    You mean Flo, but yeah. My renewal happened before I knew when it was. Had I remembered I would have just signed up via DoD and been good.

If u didn't buy through apple they will give you some money back and let you subscribe to dod
    Do wat?

Send them an email and ask them to cancel your flo, they should give you money back depending on how much is left on your sub. But if you signed up with Apple Pay, they can't give you any money back.

Send them an email and ask them to cancel your flo, they should give you money back depending on how much is left on your sub. But if you signed up with Apple Pay, they can't give you any money back.
    Ahh OK. Thanks! I did email them again about combining the account content. See what they say.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Listened to it last night....The guy is still pretty sharp and was open and honest on many fronts. Well worth the time to listen.......one of the greatest to ever strap in a DLM!!!!
    Worked with him briefly at Carrera Shocks back in the day and he is super cool and a wealth of knowledge. Tells some very funny stories too.