Default MOOG mp 1004 and 1005

Anyone know the measurements of these ball joints, i am deeply invested in QA1 but cant find if my current standard length screw in uppers/ lowers will match up. Tried looking for a cross reference but no luck. 2018 Moyer Victory setup sheet calls for 3 different ball joints moog mp1004 uppers and moog mp 1005 lower for left front and a howe HOW 22412V for right front lower

Quote Originally Posted by Higgy9991 View Post
    Anyone know the measurements of these ball joints, i am deeply invested in QA1 but cant find if my current standard length screw in uppers/ lowers will match up. Tried looking for a cross reference but no luck. 2018 Moyer Victory setup sheet calls for 3 different ball joints moog mp1004 uppers and moog mp 1005 lower for left front and a howe HOW 22412V for right front lower
    There are 2 basic sizes on lower ball joint to lower arm and taper to spindle. Either press in or screw in on the arm side and either 1.5" taper per foot (chevy taper) or 2" taper per foot (Chrysler).

Then obviously you have length of stud (like longer or shorter then OEM). The Howe 22412V seems to be a screw in with Chrysler taper just +.5" on stud length. I'm gonna assume that the Moog 1005 is just a std Chrysler lower but is the take apart style Moog like the Howe or QA1. I did find this on the 1005: "BALL JOINTS STUD IS 2.5"

Do you have any of the ball joint numbers listed that the sheet says, to check against the QA1's? I'm assuming you don't but wanted to ask?

The only thing the sheet lists is for part numbers is mp1004 and mp1005. I have searched high and low for a spec sheet or some dimensions. Just about looked everywhere including Moog which they list the ball joint but have no information concerning it’s size or anything resembling a cross reference. About to have to pull the calipers out an take some measurements.