Default Eldora Dream ticket breakdown

Some may already know this. If you had tickets to last years show they are good for this years race, but only wed,fri,and Saturday night. You will still have to buy Thursday nights ticket. If you had all 3 days, your Thursday ticket is good for Wednesday night, the Friday and Saturday ticket is good for those nights still. I had to call the track to get it straight. The tickets and camping haven't been put on sale yet.

I’m just happy they aren’t charging an extra camping fee.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by Buckblaine View Post
    Some may already know this. If you had tickets to last years show they are good for this years race, but only wed,fri,and Saturday night. You will still have to buy Thursday nights ticket. If you had all 3 days, your Thursday ticket is good for Wednesday night, the Friday and Saturday ticket is good for those nights still. I had to call the track to get it straight. The tickets and camping haven't been put on sale yet.
    Camping currently works like this- If you have a spot, it is good for the entire time, so it will be hard to get one for the World (I believe they had sold out).

FAQ explaining this (people really should read that before calling)-

HOW WILL TICKETING WORK FOR THE DOUBLE MAJOR EVENT WEEKS?

To review, the ‘Double Majors’ weeks are setup as Wednesday being the opening night for the Thursday finale. Friday is then the opening night for the Saturday finale. Each major event carries with it an opening night night of full racing action.
    If you had a Saturday ticket in 2020, your ticket is good for Saturday in 2021
    If you had a Friday ticket in 2020, your ticket is good for Friday in 2021
    Patrons holding Saturday tickets from 2020 will get first opportunity to purchase Thursday tickets for 2021 prior to public sales.
    If you had a Thursday ticket in 2020, your ticket is good for Wednesday in 2021
    Further information will be communicated regarding the ticketing process for these events soon.

Let's just hope this bogus 30% State mandated Capacity doesn't hold up for June.
    #AnybodyButBobby

Races in 2021:

Illini 100 (WoO) @ Farmer City Raceway
    Diamond Jim 43 @ Wilmot Raceway (Dirt Kings)
    Truck Country 50 (LOLMDS) @ 300 Raceway- Farley, IA
    27th and 26th Double Down Dream @ Eldora Speedway (UMP Dirtcar)
    Silver Dollar Nationals @ I-80 Speedway (LOLMDS)
    Prairie Dirt Classic @ FALS (WoO)

So they keep saying if you had tix for last year, they are still good for this year. That can't possibly be true for everyone if only 30% capacity is allowed. Wish this could get clarified. For me, just hope it is all open by September.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    So they keep saying if you had tix for last year, they are still good for this year. That can't possibly be true for everyone if only 30% capacity is allowed. Wish this could get clarified. For me, just hope it is all open by September.
    The upcoming #LetsRaceTwo event in May is 30% capacity. After that no one knows yet. It's explained on the website!

We can’t thank you enough for your loyalty and patience thus far. But please, please continue to be patient and hang tight just a little longer and we’ll have answers to your questions. There are many, many moving parts to getting the facility open and conforming to state regulations and it’s often a moving target that compounds the situation further. From a ticketing standpoint, we are working round the clock with our ticketing provider to finalize the changes to the system that are required before tickets can be put back on sale.

Wish they would of stuck with three days. Run your Thursday features. Then on Friday 2021 Dream then Saturday 2020 Dream.

Where is the FAQ page? I tried looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckblaine View Post
    Where is the FAQ page? I tried looking for it.
    Bottom of the page- https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/eldora-returns-in-21/

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Yeah, we have been sitting on tickets for more than a year and still might not be allowed to use them?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I make a prediction. There will be well over 30% at the June races and that is the way it should be. Everyone that goes should say there was 30% in the stands. These Politicians don't know squat about Dirt track racing. ENOUGH of the outside regulations.

Believe me, they the government or the law or what ever u want to call it does not know what 30% capacity at this track is. They do not know. We have been going to a track here in nc since May of 2020 that says 50% capacity. Every race since then the grandstands are at least 75 to 85 percent full. The track WILL NOT TURN DOWN YOUR MONEY. At least in the south. No paying fan has yet to be turned away. They still post 50% at this track I go to be it is merely a saying........means nothing. They will not turn down your money.

What is interesting to me is the tracks in N.C. and S.C. have refused for years to let anyone know what Max capacity or ticket sales are. So my question is how in the hell can anyone determine 50%, when they have never said how many seats are there to begin with.

My guess they are hoping the Governor will drop all restrictions by then so stringing us along till they get clarification on what the restrictions are going to be at that time, while I'm hoping that Ohio does drop them i don't think it's going to happen and expecting a late cancellation of the Dream yet again. I think the World will happen though because Ohio did pass legislation taking away the Governor's and health departments sole power to extend the restrictions without coming to them. But that law doesn't take effect till the end of June. Not in time to for them to lift all restrictions imposed by Dewine. Ohio has went after more then a few business's (restaurants and bars) that went against the imposed restrictions So i don't think Eldora will go against them and Risk there liquor license in doing so.
    Last edited by ohdrtfan; 04-16-2021 at 07:47 PM.