Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Every sport needs a vilen, a hero and a underdog. That is what puts fans in the seats. Love him or hate him... Like the T-shirt says... He is worth the price of admission. And is good for the sport of Dirt Late Model racing.

its hard to believe that theres so many bobby haters out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the contact was gustins r-f and bobbys l-r and was no damage to either from that contact, just side bite got him up and over.

I’m not a Bobby fan nor a hater but you can’t deny that racing needs rivalry’s. If there wasn’t excitement we wouldn’t have anything to talk about on here.

Bobby's biggest problem is he looks nothing like the villain, yet tries to play the part by talking trash to the fans like a villain.
    It seems so awkward when he says "been there done that, come on down here". And then has that boyish (nervous) laugh like he doesn't really mean or commit to his comment.
    Kind of like "I'll kick your a$$! Just Kidding!"

End of the day, is it really EVER Bobby's fault?
    Come on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    its hard to believe that theres so many bobby haters out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the contact was gustins r-f and bobbys l-r and was no damage to either from that contact, just side bite got him up and over.
    cant use facts in the 4m. Pierce haters look for anything to bash him for.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Bobby's biggest problem is he looks nothing like the villain, yet tries to play the part by talking trash to the fans like a villain.
    It seems so awkward when he says "been there done that, come on down here". And then has that boyish (nervous) laugh like he doesn't really mean or commit to his comment.
    Kind of like "I'll kick your a$$! Just Kidding!"

End of the day, is it really EVER Bobby's fault?
    Come on lol.
    Yes sometimes he is at fault but, like some have said there are a few no matter what he does it's his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Gustin was doomed the moment Pierce cut under him. Had he locked up the brakes, the results would have been the same. Just not as violent.
    He did lock up the brakes. That’s why the car went so sideways before it went over.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

You girls don’t have to explain things to me. I understand how dirt racing works. How it works, is exactly what I love about it, and exactly why I’ve loved it for my entire life. The day it becomes the sissy sport you gals want it to be, is the day I’m done with it. And for the weirdo who still can’t figure out how to use the quote function, I’m still laughing at you lol.

You knitwit, you just show us how to quote every post on here. You know what I'm talking about. You can't. hehe

Everyone knows what I mean. How convenient that you can't.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You knitwit, you just show us how to quote every post on here. You know what I'm talking about. You can't. hehe

Everyone knows what I mean. How convenient that you can't.
    See how it works?

You’re still sitting in the basement, banging on ol’ Windows 95.

I’ll give you credit though. It only took you three minutes to reply lol.

Now quote post #87.

I'm calling on others to quote post #88. To see if they can.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-17-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Having trouble there???

bobbys new nickname should be the magician, he can drive over the nose of the car behind him and cause it to flip. Never have I seen the guy in front flip the guy in back, he is a true Magician

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I was thinking the contact was made there because Gustin was trying to avoid him.Nobody seems to be talking about the earlier pass. The move Gustin made was similar at the start but with much better execution. A slider won't work in every scenario, some guys choose to wait for the right moment and some guys choose to try immediately anyway. Just seemed obvious here to me.

Haha ... you had to edit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Having trouble there???
    Nope. Had to run to the store for the hottest thing in South Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    I was thinking the contact was made there because Gustin was trying to avoid him.Nobody seems to be talking about the earlier pass. The move Gustin made was similar at the start but with much better execution. A slider won't work in every scenario, some guys choose to wait for the right moment and some guys choose to try immediately anyway. Just seemed obvious here to me.
    Gustin executed a flawless slider. I believe Pierce didn't like getting passed and decided to try and get back passed Gustin going into turn 3. It looked to me like Pierce got off the gas for a split second then back on it to get the car to turn but, it washed up the track. It looked to me that Gustin hit the brakes hard and was going to try and drive under Pierce but, they touched and yes we can debate who's fault it was but, that's why Gustin rolled the car. I stop it about the 23:19 mark and Gustin's car is pointed down the track and Pierce car his still sliding through the turn.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Nope. Had to run to the store for the hottest thing in South Georgia.
    Okay now quote #87

2021 race count
    6 events