Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

From the DoD article on the deal. Can they get Pierce's c0ck any further down their throat???
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bobby has the Moyer mentality...they both constantly say that other drivers should slow down and yield to them because they're better than everybody else.

Here come the sissy’s.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Bobby has the Moyer mentality...they both constantly say that other drivers should slow down and yield to them because they're better than everybody else.
    Any examples of this with Moyer? I never really got that vibe from him

DoD is the CNN of DLM

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Comp Cams at Boothill, Moyer took out Culp who was coming up slow in his lane over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Moyer said that at the Dream a few years ago after he Pierced somebody.

Cool

Some of you guys act like a bunch of pearl clutching liberals who didn't get there way... Smile... Looking forward to tonights race. Hope the rain holds off.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Moyer said that at the Dream a few years ago after he Pierced somebody.
    Wasn't it Overton? Then blamed it on Overton? Then I think Moyer loaded up and left and went to a $2500 to win race.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Comp Cams at Boothill, Moyer took out Culp who was coming up slow in his lane over and over.
    I saw that one. Looked to me like Moyer showed him the nose repeatedly and Culp kept jumping in front of Moyer off of 4. That seems a lot different than a crazy slide job from out of nowhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Just a racing deal... They both got in there a little hot... Gustin could have got out of the gas and turned under Bobby. Bobby will be going for his 3rd Slowcum 50 in a row and his 5th over all win @ this race. And he is only 25 years old... Smile... Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Im certainly not a die hard Pierce fan, but thats the way I saw it too!
    I agree.....................................

In pro wrestling the Pile Driver was banned in many states.........The Iowa Racing Commission should now ban all Slide Jobs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Side note on the incident...was Moyer's save on not piling into a rolling Gustin and still keeping his car in motion the save of the season? I thought so.
    Agree! Side Note to that. Billy SR has won 100s of races without driving through other's equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Some of you guys act like a bunch of pearl clutching liberals who didn't get there way... Smile... Looking forward to tonights race. Hope the rain holds off.
    I've said it before.....everything on this board ends up being the fault of liberals.

That slider was a true "Pierce" of $#!@

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I've said it before.....everything on this board ends up being the fault of liberals.
    In all fairness liberals do ruin everything like fun and freedom.

I'm from Arkansas originally, and have always been a Moyer fan, but he does always seem to have something to whine about. It's either lap cars, or track conditions, or whatever. Even last night, he ran 3rd and still didn't have anything nice to say about the track prep. That must be a thing that the GOATs (including Bloomer) have in common. Bloomer and Moyer just don't like "elbows up" tracks anymore, which I don't blame them, that is a violent ride at their age.

But back to the topic, from what I thought happened in the Piece incident, it looked like going into 3 he was committed to try a slider, then he changed his mind for a spilt second and blipped the throttle, at which time the car pushed up, and at that point he realize he was going to collide with Gustin either way, so he gassed it up and tried to clear Gustin as much as possible.

The only frustrating thing that is still true at this point is that I don't think that Pierce has the ability to even be doing all of this on purpose. If he'd just come out and say "yeah I wrecked that guy, F him", that would almost make us feel a little better. The fact that he just drives in over his head and creates carnage and then tries to cover up for it, makes it doubly irritating.

But yes, as some have already said, if I had to choice whether or not to watch a race with Pierce in it or not.....I'd rather have him in it for entertainment value.
    Last edited by zach51; 04-17-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I'm from Arkansas originally, and have always been a Moyer fan, but he does always seem to have something to whine about. It's either lap cars, or track conditions, or whatever. Even last night, he ran 3rd and still didn't have anything nice to say about the track prep. That must be a thing that the GOATs (including Bloomer) have in common. Bloomer and Moyer just don't like "elbows up" tracks anymore, which I don't blame them, that is a violent ride at their age.

But back to the topic, from what I thought happened in the Piece incident, it looked like going into 3 he was committed to try a slider, then he changed his mind for a spilt second and blipped the throttle, at which time the car pushed up, and at that point he realize he was going to collide with Gustin either way, so he gassed it up and tried to clear Gustin as much as possible.

The only frustrating thing that is still true at this point is that I don't think that Pierce has the ability to even be doing all of this on purpose. If he'd just come out and say "yeah I wrecked that guy, F him", that would almost make us feel a little better. The fact that he just drives in over his head and creates carnage and then tries to cover up for it, makes it doubly irrating.

But yes, as some have already said, if I had to choice whether or not to watch a race with Pierce in it or not.....I'd rather have him in it for entertainment value.
    Good observation......the attitude of his car changed pretty quick in the middle of the turn! I thought he caught that hole with the rr!

Default Terry

A slide job is when you carry way more speed than the other guy, and you can see he’s totally committed, and you choose to do the smart thing and lift. That wasn’t a slide job, like 90% of Bobby’s sliders. That’s coming outta 4 oh sh!t he’s going to stuff me, sh!t, I have no time to cross him over I’m screwed.

I just truly don’t know when this crap became acceptable, his Dad wasn’t that way. I don’t need a different sport, some of you need to take off the blinders and understand a guy can not react that quick to avoid contact coming outta the turn. The cars don’t react that way. He jams the brakes, he’s either spinning or shooting right. And he was just was in a terrible spot to make any choice thanks to Booby.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Gustin was doomed the moment Pierce cut under him. Had he locked up the brakes, the results would have been the same. Just not as violent.