Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Go Bobby👍 This was just a deal called “Racing”

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    That incident and the post race interview is what makes dirt late model racing the great sport that it is. Beat-bang and talk $hit about it afterward with no fear of physical retaliation. What's not to love!
    I bet you know someone else who would do that.

"Racing"? I guess everyone in stands don't know racing as well as you do, flysb0y? 😉😆😅😂

The only thing Flytrap knows about racing is what he reads on social media or watching his hero’s on hunt the front. 3,200 post in 14 months and all are meaningless!!!

And almost every post of yours has something do with flybloy and the amount of posts he has lol ... oh the irony!!! It's mad!!! 🤓

BloomerWon

You can kiss my a$$!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    BloomerWon

You can kiss my a$$!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Well its true, little lady... 💁

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    That incident and the post race interview is what makes dirt late model racing the great sport that it is. Beat-bang and talk $hit about it afterward with no fear of physical retaliation. What's not to love!
    I'm not bailing your ass out when you beat the hell out of the guy (or girl, little kid, little kids grandparent...) that finally whoops lil booby's booty... 😁

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Terry M has 3033 posts in 10 years... Rajflyboy has 3200 posts in 14 months...heck Buford you have 1300 posts in 11 months. Not sure this is an avenue you want to go down...
    Actually it is, TM has greatly increased his posting on here in recent months. When did you two make up anyhow?? Remember how it used to be??
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

It’s been probably 20 years since I had any issue with Ernie, and it was pretty much nothing at the time. Ernie was very young back then and very mouthy lol. Once we met in person, there was never any issues — then or since. As for my posting frequency, it’s been pretty much the same since I first joined this site 23 years ago. The fact that’s even in your head is hilarious. Find something else to obsess about.

I don't obsess about you. That would be sick!!!

See how it works?

You’re still sitting in the basement, banging on ol’ Windows 95.

Since you never quoted post #87 haha

clayton: go back to the tailgate section. your followers are over there. you add nothing to this part of the forum.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    clayton: go back to the tailgate section. your followers are over there. you add nothing to this part of the forum.
    I don't know bout that... it's been pretty entertaining watching terryM become confused to the point of disoriented hahaha..... probly shouldn't hit him so hard tho. Tm is pretty soft in the head. .. .... . .... ..

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    And almost every post of yours has something do with flybloy and the amount of posts he has lol ... oh the irony!!! It's mad!!! 邏
    Yes. He has 100 posts worrying about me. Outstanding point.

I hope you didn't actually go back and count them? Fox is a smart dude, you seem like a guy that's eager to learn.......hope y'all can work it out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    I post on both. Don't you worry klem... Are you a part of that "exclusives" club too???

I don't know bout that... it's been pretty entertaining watching terryM become confused to the point of disoriented hahaha..... probly shouldn't hit him so hard tho. Tm is pretty soft in the head. .. .... . .... ..

He chooses to poke at people for some reason.

It wouldn't be 4M if the thread didn't go this way. I love you guys.

I'm not bailing your ass out when you beat the hell out of the guy (or girl, little kid, little kids grandparent...) that finally whoops lil booby's booty... 
    Oh gosh no, Blackie. I remain totally "Switzerland" and peaceful when it comes to where, who and why a driver/driver's get their lil' booty whooped. But all that drama and physicality does come with substantial entertainment value at no additional cost, too!!

Some of you racing fans apparently do not like actual racing