Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Bobby strikes again

This may have been his worst slider gone wrong yet because the track was rough in that corner, no where close to clearing Gustin and he rolls over from the contact

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    This may have been his worst slider gone wrong yet because the track was rough in that corner, no where close to clearing Gustin and he rolls over from the contact
    He was probably feeling a bit hot after Gustin made him look stupid the lap before. Gustin was behind coming out of two with a run and by the time he slid Pierce in 3/4, was 5 cars lengths ahead.

You’d think that would have showed him how to do it right.

Wow, listening to this interview, Pierce might not leave Iowa alive. What a tool bag.

Video of the accident for those who missed it.
    https://www.facebook.com/bobbyterra....86580511881667

His comments after the race.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1962...65871457121708
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Now we all know by now that Gustin shoulda lifted. They’re all supposed to lift...

I love watching Pierce drive the cushion, but this was one of his worst. He knew Gustin was there and just did not care.

To make it worse, he blames Gustin for not lifting and talking down to Ryan. Ryan has always been a hard charger, but doesn’t trash others.

Cool

Just a racing deal... They both got in there a little hot... Gustin could have got out of the gas and turned under Bobby. Bobby will be going for his 3rd Slowcum 50 in a row and his 5th over all win @ this race. And he is only 25 years old... Smile... Lol
    Last edited by WildBill32; 04-16-2021 at 11:33 PM.

Yes it is typical Bobby style!! As we all as fans and the drivers dislike his driving ability’s. We should all be just as mad at the promoters and race promoting series that continue to let this happen. But they will continue to turn there heads until he really hurts someone!! Hope Ryan meets him at the truck stop!!

Friday’s are for dirt racing and adding another person to the 32 enemy list. Just like clockwork.

He drives a late model likes Sammy drives a sprint car. Just doesn’t give a @*$*. He continues to race people like this. His Dad didn’t drive like this. I don’t know. Then to show no class post race. Ryan got Pierced.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Just a racing deal... They both got in there a little hot... Gustin could have got out of the gas and turned under Bobby. Bobby will be going for his 3rd Slowcum 50 in a row and his 5th over all win @ this race. And he is only 25 years old... Smile... Lol
    You are as blind as Angie...

Seems like booby should've lifted. I mean his car went straight up the track and he was still mashing the gas pedal through the floor board.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Okay Ryan did get on the brakes you seen the car get sideways and then bobby hit the nose and ryan went over. The sad thing is he has enough talent he shouldn't have to pass that way. Bobby your going to get your butt kick pretty bad as tough as you think you are their always someone tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I guess Ol Angie has sold you a pair of their Booby Blinders.
    A must for all Pierce fans.

good racing Pierce and Gustin. Gustin should have better control of his car. he tried to take Pierce out and it cost him a third place finish and a ride on his lid .i can see why Pierce was mad but he had a good finish. glad to see Shirley got the win.

Default Swindell/Pierce

There are no worse fans, drivers than them two. Tons of talent, just fukin idiots. No one has taught either how to pull a slide job.

But that is Bobby’s famous one right there. Not anywhere close to enough speed, you are exiting 4, you give the guy no time to react and turn under you, and you don’t give a sh!t. And his fans just gobble it up like they have blinders on.

The only options are 3 that I see, enough start doing what Tyler did, but that almost got deadly, so not recommended. They all just start trashing his sh!t, and three, knuckle sandwich. But with the knuckle sandwich, there’s jail and his fellow groupies to contend with.

He does give people something to talk about, too bad it’s always expensive for someone other than Boobie.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I'd like to hear Ryan's take on that slide job. To say what he said was about the other guy needing to lift can be true but that wasn't a good slide job from the beginning. Boobie will be Boobie, momma will be out by the campfire saying that's my boy saying wait for the next tee shirt.

Near perfect slide job. He was 99% cleared. If Bobby had a rear view mirror, he could’ve seen Gustin before any contact was made. Why the heck didn’t Gustin lift? Or try to cross over? Some of you gals need to find a different sport, if this bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    good racing Pierce and Gustin. Gustin should have better control of his car. he tried to take Pierce out and it cost him a third place finish and a ride on his lid .i can see why Pierce was mad but he had a good finish. glad to see Shirley got the win.
    Are you serious right now?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Always had a problem with slide jobs, especially in late models. If it’s clean ok, but too many are not. For the slider to expect the slidee to lift is a lot of what’s wrong with our world in general these days, “I’m gonna get in your grill and you just need to accept it”. Unsure how this turns out but Pierce better hope Gustin doesn’t run tonight and that Ryan doesn’t make the feature. Ryan comes from a no nonsense Iowa racing family that has a history of settling things their way.
    I hate time trials.