Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I have no idea how Gustin was in any way responsible for that. He was trying to race. The 32 wasn't even doing a slider, he just pushed and used the whole racetrack and from what I can tell never lifted.

I’m just glad they finally got a microphone in front of him right away where he could show his true colors. Normally he’s so PC afterwards and a lot of the sh!t get blames on his circus of a family. He’s a punk who needs to get tuned up. I remember him saying he’s never been in a fight... how does this even happen to a 20 something year old male? Maybe I’ll start a go fund me to cover my legal fees lol

Where are people getting perfect slider from. Perfect slider, the guy doesn’t need to lift at all and can cross you over if need be. You should never expect a guy to lift and think that’s ok.
    Especially when he just drove around you in the high side the corner before.

Hey it’s 8:30 am on Saturday. Has Bobby junked anyone yet today?

There must be two different versions of this floating around, because this clearly wasn't a good slider. Not saying I dislike Bobby or trying to fuel an argument, just saying that particular slider wasn't good.Personally, I would love to see more guys set people up and pass them on corner exit. That is where the real driving talent is (Moyer, Babb, guys like that). A well done slider is one thing, but sliders shouldn't be attempted once a lap when watching a late model feature because there aren't that many openings for a well executed slider. A driver picking their spots carefully before trying a slider would solve most of this problem, but that ship has sailed.

I'm a big fan of the cross over when it comes to sliders but Gustin had no chance on that one. The guy sliding you must clear you before you can turn under them.

C&B, I say #2. Competitors need to start trashing his stuff. He'll get the message eventually or work his dad to death fixin stuff.

Well there goes the last bit of respect I had for that little sh1t. Ryan's a heckuva great racer and is as smooth and clean as they come. He's had some bad luck the last couple years but he'll pull out. And I can tell you that I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of an a55 whippin' from his crew of Marshalltown Roughnecks! Hope they teach him a lesson that Erb wasn't allowed to.

Anyone thinking that was a good move by Pierce should have heard the crowd afterwards. Fans wanted to string him up. I hope Ryan races tonight. I know what my first move would be 🙄

I just watched it again. Dirt racing at it’s finest. Awesome.

^^^^yer one of about 2 people out of ? that see it that way so...I'd say majority rules and you need corrective Eyewear. Sorry.

I just watched the interview, can't believe he called out the fans like that. He's right most haven't run a latemodel, BUT what that silver spoon little FvCK doesn't remember is most of us have been watching races our whole lives, I have 35 years experience watching and wrenching on these cars and I don't think it takes sitting in the seat to know that was a bad move.

I hope Gustin fixes that thing up today and goes out there and cleans his clock tonight! I think I'll be buy the stream tonight and patiently watch for Ryan to wreck that little sh1t.

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Yep, it don't get any dirtier then that ...

Dirty bobby just showing his ass again folks... nothing new.

What Bobby needs is a few one on one meetings with some drivers that he has pulled dirty sliders on without a cellphone around to record and without his maybe not white trash, but most definitely not respectable family around to protect him.

When he called out the fans, I wish they woulda opened the gate, allowed one fan thru, and finally gave us the show we all want to see.

Cool

I can understand Gustins frustrating. He won a MLRA race a couple of nights ago and got DG'd. Now he ends up rolling his car with 5 laps to go. I think maybe a rut might have played a factor in the contract between the two of them...

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    What Bobby needs is a few one on one meetings with some drivers that he has pulled dirty sliders on without a cellphone around to record and without his maybe not white trash, but most definitely not respectable family around to protect him.
    No one wants to go to jail maybe? The bobby bunch are cop callers but if they stated dq' ing his ass for this sht, it will hit him where it counts... $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    You are as blind as Angie...
    Is Angie????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sing it with me everyone..........And theeeeeyyyyyy wonderrrrrrr whyyyyyyyyyy.

Youngster is going to get hurt by someone and sis won't always be around.

Perfect slider, lmao.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I can understand Gustins frustrating. He won a MLRA race a couple of nights ago and got DG'd. Now he ends up rolling his car with 5 laps to go. I think maybe a rut might have played a factor in the contract between the two of them...
    Give it a rest... no one will buy your bs on this anymore lol... your words and dedication to a dirty driver are only making you look stupid. But, don't let me stop ya... just saying.👍😉