Thread: I-75 Speedway

Default I-75 Speedway

Track looks nice!! It's been reconfigured if I'm not mistaken. How is the rest of the place? May check it out sometime.

It's a pretty nice facility, plenty of tier parking and the grandstands are concrete if I'm not mistaken. The only downfall for me personally is the ankle-breaking rocks in the pits. There is a chicken farm next door and if the wind is blowing towards the track............

Was thinking the same thing....... After watching on DoD i was like Dayum look at this racey joint! Last year it was a circle that was hard to pass at. Looks good now. Get it a little slicker and maybe a wall around it so a cushion can form and look out!

I-75 track looked really good on this night last October.

https://youtu.be/6JQlTD2uwXE
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

That single car qualifying was brutal.

I LOOK FOR GREAT THINGS TO HAPPEN THE TRACK IS VERY GOOD .Maybe some track prep in between races,one thing the promoters down south have just not picked up on the equipment to loosen the track up between races that last race the winner came from 10 th starting spot.I can deff see a lucas oil and woo race here in the future...nice facilities tier parking large pits and close to i 75.....