Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you voted for it so why fence sit now ?
    If not mistaken he said he sat the fence on Election Day too.....didn't vote I don't believe.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Aunt Ester was a beauty queen compared to this gal. Remove that wig and hear me scream. Invasion of mole people
    Fred said it best......she looks like the part of the Polaroid you tear off.

If you aren't sure, look it up....will make you smile.

I can hear Fred now saying to Maxine........how would you like one of these across your lips!

One is a fist if youre not an old timer and didnt watch every Fri nite!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman007 View Post
    you voted for it so why fence sit now ?
    ha ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They won't call the 6th a riot , thus the pretty word " insurrection ".....it would be looking too close to the summer stuff if they called the 6th a riot.

But to your point , beside crowd size and longevity both incidents looked very similar except that the Capitol didn't get burned or all of their 80 inch tvs and laptops stolen.
    I agree it didn't get burnt but, things were stolen so, really the only difference is nothing got burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree it didn't get burnt but, things were stolen so, really the only difference is nothing got burnt.
    And tens of millions in property didnt get destroyed!

If not mistaken he said he sat the fence on Election Day too.....didn't vote I don't believe.
    Glad it's not a crime to be a Independent in this country. Independents have a lot of sway in this country. Just saying!!

Ester swung a mean purse.......like mccarter.

Sanford and son had a ton of social back stories woven through the script. Maxine waters is a disgrace to her party and has long since quit working for " the people".…too bad. I've read she hasn't always been a complete idiot all her life, just the last half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    And tens of millions in property didnt get destroyed!
    Listen I don't condone what they do but, I also know there's a lot of peaceful protesters out there and they don't riot, burn the place down, steal. Same thing on the capitol riots. Plenty of peaceful protesters that were there on the 6th that didn't do the things others did. One is not better than the other.

Listen I don't condone what they do but, I also know there's a lot of peaceful protesters out there and they don't riot, burn the place down, steal. Same thing on the capitol riots. Plenty of peaceful protesters that were there on the 6th that didn't do the things others did. One is not better than the other.
    There just seems to be a justification from the left that its ok to loot and burn private property! Have you noticed that only happens in Dem ran cities?

As far as the capitol deal, I have said many times, anyone crossing that fence shoulda got shot. Back in my day, they woulda and not been scared to!

Comparing what was stolen from the Capitol that day versus what was stolen over the summer of "Burning love" is like comparing can spam to fresh ham.

They are both meat, after that....Nadda.

The only difference between the 6th and and all of last summer was that nothing got burnt? I'll bet you wish you could edit that.......as dumb as anything ever written.

Glad it's not a crime to be a Independent in this country. Independents have a lot of sway in this country. Just saying!!
    Nobody judging......I'm as independent as they come....you should know that by now.

The 6th was a violent attempt to disrupt the electoral process. That makes it an insurrection.

But to call them " the same" and say " they are no different" is just flat out wrong.....your point about peaceful insurgents scattered throughout both is not though.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The 6th was a violent attempt to disrupt the electoral process. That makes it an insurrection.
    Many from your side was right in the middle of it too scooter!

Or were you too busy "gaming"?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Umm, so was the summer of cancellation and burning.......nobody calling it an insurrection though.

Wonder why?

You said" violent attempt to disrupt the electoral process" didn't you?

Many from your side was right in the middle of it too scooter!

Or were you too busy "gaming"?
    They were real life gaming....and to their credit....it worked.

Watching the administration now is like watching my wife putting something from ikea together.....all happy she got or ordered it, plays hell putting it together and has no idea what to do with it, lol.

Hope they get it figured out.

There just seems to be a justification from the left that its ok to loot and burn private property! Have you noticed that only happens in Dem ran cities?

As far as the capitol deal, I have said many times, anyone crossing that fence shoulda got shot. Back in my day, they woulda and not been scared to!
    I have heard plenty of people on the left condemn the violence, theft and burning of buildings. Come on man it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

I say the same of BLM or Antifa if you cross the line and you want to steal, burn down building then you're going to have to pay for that.

So there are good people on both sides ?

But to call them " the same" and say " they are no different" is just flat out wrong.....your point about peaceful insurgents scattered throughout both is not though.
    I thought I said they are only different in that one group set buildings on fire and the other didn't. Other then that they're pretty much the same.