Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No they weren't but, just like Jan 6th there were peaceful protesters there just not everyone. They both rioted rather people want to believe it or not.

No they didn't the police stood down and the Antifa fakes did the damage. Beleive it...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I agree it didn't get burnt but, things were stolen so, really the only difference is nothing got burnt.
    You really really need to quit commenting on this topic. It's really unfair to spoil facts with clueless opinion!!!

I have heard plenty of people on the left condemn the violence, theft and burning of buildings. Come on man it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

I say the same of BLM or Antifa if you cross the line and you want to steal, burn down building then you're going to have to pay for that.
    They just set an ICE facility on fire with ICE agents in it and no one got KILLED or even reprimanded for it and you’re ok with it !

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The 6th was a violent attempt to disrupt the electoral process. That makes it an insurrection.
    What a totally pukable comment. There must be a website for the brainwashed people to get their jollies somewhere!!!

It was not an insurrection!!!

Kid you Picking pepper out of fly shyt.....splitting hairs......you know what you said, I think I know what you meant.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They just set an ICE facility on fire with ICE agents in it and no one got KILLED or even reprimanded for it and you’re ok with it !

No I'm not ok with that. They should be arrested and brought to justice for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You really really need to quit commenting on this topic. It's really unfair to spoil facts with clueless opinion!!!
    You're the fool who still believes the election was stolen not me. So talk about clueless look in the mirror and you will see that fool. Chucklehead lol CIRF is right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Kid you Picking pepper out of fly shyt.....splitting hairs......you know what you said, I think I know what you meant.
    A riot happened at both, Peaceful protesters at both, Looting at both, violence at both, Pretty much the same other than burning things down.

No they didn't the police stood down and the Antifa fakes did the damage. Beleive it...
    People who weren't part of BLM or Antifa Damaged property, looted, Attacked Cops. Don't sit here and just blame Antifa. That's you biggest problem you can't even admit Trump supporters were in the wrong and are getting what they deserve.

What a totally pukable comment. There must be a website for the brainwashed people to get their jollies somewhere!!!

It was not an insurrection!!!
    Who cares if it was an insurrection or not. Some of them were no better than Antifa on that day

Judge says that Rep. Waters may cause entire Chauvin case being overturned - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB3Dg7Q9TrM

Excellent points........may need to keep these type of cases completely private until a judgment is given!

A riot happened at both, Peaceful protesters at both, Looting at both, violence at both, Pretty much the same other than burning things down.
    Quit being stupid ........but just for kicks, why do you think the libpress has never referred to the peaceful burning as " a riot"?

Tell me what I said here that isn't true.

People who weren't part of BLM or Antifa Damaged property, looted, Attacked Cops. Don't sit here and just blame Antifa. That's you biggest problem you can't even admit Trump supporters were in the wrong and are getting what they deserve.
    Just like you can't come to admit there were people that conspired to add to the chaos by inciting and agitating on command?

That one day of chaos at the Capitol is the same as one summer of " look at me" televised debauchery .......they were the same in that they involved people that breathe.

Other than than, nope.

Quick question.....is ucar racing the same as open motor super racing?

Or cricket racing?

You're the fool who still believes the election was stolen not me. So talk about clueless look in the mirror and you will see that fool. Chucklehead lol CIRF is right lol
    The election was stolen, Trump won, and you won't admit it.

Pretty much the same? Have you seen the damage bill caused by the anarchists, Antifa, and BLM. Have you seen the insurance bill?

Compared to some broken doors, windows, etc at the capital bldg.