Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Nary a word about Maxine Waters.

I don't see anyone on here talking about Maxine Waters. I've read on here for months about how Republicans incited insurrection. ANOTHER Democrat is tied up in one of these scandals and no one here seems to give a peep.

Rep. Maxine Waters telling protestors to get 'more confrontational' - https://www.google.com/search?q=Rep....hrome&ie=UTF-8

jr29, there’s another example for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I don't see anyone on here talking about Maxine Waters. I've read on here for months about how Republicans incited insurrection. ANOTHER Democrat is tied up in one of these scandals and no one here seems to give a peep.

Rep. Maxine Waters telling protestors to get 'more confrontational' - https://www.google.com/search?q=Rep....hrome&ie=UTF-8
    She's not worth wasting time on. She needs to go.

Thanks kidrock. Just pointing out the hypocrisy to jr29, but I think you already knew that.

NP, she's nothing but, a obnoxious loud mouth.

Isn't that kinda like inciting a riot?

Depends on if you are a republican or a democrat......it's called something different in each party.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No it doesn’t BBQ, she’s a idiot in any language.
    I hate time trials.

For sure she is a spiteful , disrespectful and in way over her head.

I was referring to the meaning of insurrection and how it differs depending on party affiliation.

No argument at all from me on Maxine waters....she is about as useful as shoes on a fish.

This woman is 82 years old and still inciting voilence in the name of hated of the United States.

If this woman has a soul it sure is condemned. If she hasn't changed by now, It ain't happinin'!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Dem always get a pass. Just like the inciting of one riot after another last summer. Burning and destroying several large cities. Some how it was blamed on Trump. Need I say that the main stream media is nothing more than the Dem party with a job to do.

I will guarantee this. If a Rep wins the WH in next cycle, there will be riots like no one has ever seen. This included 1968 when I didn't think anything could be worse. Stay tuned.

Watters does what she does simply because she can. She even holds high ranking job in congress on the financial committee.

How would you like for her to "Get in your face"?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dem always get a pass. Just like the inciting of one riot after another last summer. Burning and destroying several large cities. Some how it was blamed on Trump. Need I say that the main stream media is nothing more than the Dem party with a job to do.

I will guarantee this. If a Rep wins the WH in next cycle, there will be riots like no one has ever seen. This included 1968 when I didn't think anything could be worse. Stay tuned.
    Those were all peaceful protests weren't they? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    How would you like for her to "Get in your face"?????
    Aunt Ester??? Get in someone's face???? She can't get in their face when she is talking about them behind their back....can she?

Phony bish.

Aunt Ester was a beauty queen compared to this gal. Remove that wig and hear me scream. Invasion of mole people

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Those were all peaceful protests weren't they? What did I miss?
    No they weren't but, just like Jan 6th there were peaceful protesters there just not everyone. They both rioted rather people want to believe it or not.

Maxine Watters should be stripped of her Committee assignments. If you're going to admonish Trump for what he did then you should at least do the same to Maxine Watters for saying what she said. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Maxine Watters should be stripped of her Committee assignments. If you're going to admonish Trump for what he did then you should at least do the same to Maxine Watters for saying what she said. JMO
    you voted for it so why fence sit now ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No they weren't but, just like Jan 6th there were peaceful protesters there just not everyone. They both rioted rather people want to believe it or not.
    They won't call the 6th a riot , thus the pretty word " insurrection ".....it would be looking too close to the summer stuff if they called the 6th a riot.

But to your point , beside crowd size and longevity both incidents looked very similar except that the Capitol didn't get burned or all of their 80 inch tvs and laptops stolen.