Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Having said that, at least WV is beautiful......and yes , I've seen its sht hole hollers and school bus committees too......state is still stunning.
    I can agree with that. Some beautiful country in that part of the world.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I hear the dueling banjo's fella from Deliverance.....warming up!

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Just talked to my buddy who went to Hilltop and he says Hess roughed up the 1* mod with the Kryptonite logo before the LM feature....end result of the night his Hess did not get paid or the trophy.
    I don't know who your buddy got his info from because I've been talking to one of Hess' crew guys about what went down there. He said that they did walk out with the trophy AND the money.

Exactly what I was going to say. LOL. I know a lot of the guys with his crew, himself included, plus another group of friends that was with another late model there. It sounded like it was typical Carpenter's mad that a PA guy came in and whipped their @$$. And Kyle Moore causing issues. Who would've thunk it.
    2023 Races - 1(1 Track)
    2022 Races - 66(16 Tracks)
    2021 Races - 100(31 tracks)
    2020 Races - 56(15 tracks)
    2019 Races - 75(23 tracks)
    2018 Races - 66(26 tracks)
    2017 Races - 62(18 tracks)

Robbie Cyrus lied then. He stood right at the Renegad trailer and told me He's wasn't getting his money. Wally Ball walked down with the trophies while we were talking and he said Hoffman can have his but put Hess trophy in the Renegade trailer because he wasn't getting it. That shows that his word is worthless. I didn't have a dog in the fight so there was no need to lie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Robbie Cyrus lied then. He stood right at the Renegad trailer and told me He's wasn't getting his money. Wally Ball walked down with the trophies while we were talking and he said Hoffman can have his but put Hess trophy in the Renegade trailer because he wasn't getting it. That shows that his word is worthless. I didn't have a dog in the fight so there was no need to lie to me.
    How can a guy be the winner in the official press release and get his picture taken and not get paid?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Hess is a good hard racer. I’ve never seen him be dirty, aggressive, sure, not dirty. My brother has raced him a good bit in a mod, likes him.

I’d have to see video before I said anything, because you can’t believe 90% of what people say, because they are a fan boy of one of the people. I lean towards Dave Jr, my Dad raced his old man too.

Dave is a good shoe who ain’t no push over, so I’m guessing it was one of them deals, but dunno.

And he was the winner by any write up I’ve seen. Plus a modified prelim I think.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Josh

Hess is a big boy. Put the Carpenters together and they’re probably still smaller than Dave.

The Carpenters complaining about anybody running them “dirty” is hilariously hypocritical.

Well said, I’d say you’ve seen Dave run as much as anyone. Always have liked him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

If gonna penalize anyone in that incident it should have been done on track at next available caution flag. That's why rules in place for jumping starts rough driving etc in race procedures

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I completely agree, they are redneck for sure but Freddie and Tyler I don't believe they are druggies.
    Freddie drinks beer from time to time, but they're both clean. Tyler doesn't even drink. I can say that with certainty. Racing is their drug.

Having said that, at least WV is beautiful......and yes , I've seen its sht hole hollers and school bus communites too......state is still stunning.
    Yes. In the Summer time 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yes. In the Summer time 
    Fall is actually the best.

I've enjoyed every season there, my preference is winter though......the scenery is just incredible.

We ski, snowboard and all of that and love it, but we also just take some days to just ride and look and enjoy........Met Dave Hess Jr. one year at the county line race for the kids, couldn't have been nicer and more humble of a guy in person.....bought the tshirt.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Fall is actually the best.
    I've heard the folks that live there hate the winters because it's so hard core cold and unforgiving.......I live at the coast and hate the summers because they are so hot and unforgiving.....I get where you're coming from penn.

We have a family cabin in the mts of NC , but haven't visited in years.....winter my favorite time there too.

Lol some of these comments are hilarious lololololol

I've heard the folks that live there hate the winters because it's so hard core cold and unforgiving.......I live at the coast and hate the summers because they are so hot and unforgiving.....I get where you're coming from penn.

We have a family cabin in the mts of NC , but haven't visited in years.....winter my favorite time there too.
    I’d do anything to live on the coast lol. Usually take a trip to the coast every summer. WV winters aren’t terrible, I live in the western part of the state so we don’t as snow as the eastern part of WV gets. The eastern part of the state near Elkins and the ski areas get some harsh winters. WV fall is like nothing else though, the color of the trees on those mountains are beautiful.

A couple years ago we went across WV went in at Huntington and don’t know where the hell we exited it at but come out in Harrisonburg, Va but I will say it was beautiful from one side to the other I hope I can make more trips back there.

If yall want to see some beautiful scenery, come to Illinois and check out our corn 🌽 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If yall want to see some beautiful scenery, come to Illinois and check out our corn  
    I always wanted to come to Illinois and go coon hunting 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If yall want to see some beautiful scenery, come to Illinois and check out our corn  
    Corn in Kentucky is much tastier.