Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Verdict

kidrock,

Just a point for discussion.

Knowing I’ve read and watched an over abundance of information from both sides of the aisle about the 2020 Presidential election ---Would you agree that the Dominion voting machines and the mail-in ballots all had very peculiar discrepancies in the 2020 Presidential election? Or said another way --- MORE peculiar discrepancies than past Presidential elections?

I have always said they're irregularities, There was fraud from both sides but, I have stated in the past why I don't believe the election was stolen. Now like I said if it is proven otherwise I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    20 million is massive nationwide, and about 5 million Trump votes destroyed
    You're so full of ---- your eyes are brown lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Left wing is killing these folks by supporting their drug abuse and then allowing them to commit crimes with no penalty (and when the PO PO shows up to arrest them the democrats still do not penalize these criminal idiots). They say it was the cops faults. Left wing = party of crime and drug abuse. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a holes.
    I'm guessing that's why so many black's are in Prison because the Dems don't like to penalize them. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have always said they're irregularities, There was fraud from both sides but, I have stated in the past why I don't believe the election was stolen. Now like I said if it is proven otherwise I will be the first to admit I was wrong.
    Asked and answered, fair enough.

And for what its worth, I like the word Compromised rather than fraud or stolen. Its more fitting. Change that word in Buford’s postings and his postings on the subject are more plausible in my opinion. Plausible, not provable.

Asked and answered, fair enough.

And for what its worth, I like the word Compromised rather than fraud or stolen. Its more fitting. Change that word in Buford’s postings and his postings on the subject are more plausible in my opinion. Plausible, not provable.

I would be for a full independent audit before the next Presidential election. They need to take the doubt out of the equation no matter which side your landing on. We've been around long enough to know anything is Plausible.

KId ,thats what the republicans are trying to do , put a stop to the " compromised " elections , What i dont understand is why the demarcates are fighting this tooth and nail , well , I really do understand and any one else with a rational mind does as well ......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    KId ,thats what the republicans are trying to do , put a stop to the " compromised " elections , What i dont understand is why the demarcates are fighting this tooth and nail , well , I really do understand and any one else with a rational mind does as well ......
    Honestly I'm not up on this story to know why the Dems are fighting it. Yes I know what you think but, I need to read up on it and find out for myself and you may be right. Time will tell. Honestly both parties should do an audit. Heck they might just find out they both had cheaters on their side.

rockhead, they are auditing 2.1 million votes in Arizona. Are you ready to eat crap????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

rockhead, they are auditing 2.1 million votes in Arizona. Are you ready to eat crap????
    Chucklehead I won't be eating crap but, more than willing to say I was wrong. How about you. You think you will be able to mustard those words lmao!!!

Are they auditing the whole state or just one county?

Arizona Audit Judge Steps Down - https://www.google.com/search?q=Ariz...hrome&ie=UTF-8

What a sh!tshow.

Am all for investigations, audits, etc. If it uncovers any significant fraud, as in enough to reverse the state results then it needs to be brought to the public eye. I don’t expect it but could be wrong. Buford, how about we do this? If enough fraud is proven to reverse the results then I’ll commit to permanently ban myself from the Tailgate section, as in no more posts in this section, period! How about you in the reverse? No significant fraud, no Buford in Tailgate? I don’t expect you to accept and would expect you to weasel somehow if you did loose but worth a shot lol. All in good fun.
    I hate time trials.

Kaz, your last two sentences pretty much sums up bed wetter's modus operandi. He'll reject the obvious and provable out of hand with no facts to back up his rejection and he'll rationalize his BS position with nonsense conjured up in his own small mind. Ask me how I know this!! LOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Kaz, your last two sentences pretty much sums up bed wetter's modus operandi. He'll reject the obvious and provable out of hand with no facts to back up his rejection and he'll rationalize his BS position with nonsense conjured up in his own small mind. Ask me how I know this!! LOLOL!
    How do you know this? Maybe because you have an eternal agenda of destroying me.

Come on old man, settle down and quit your unfounded retorts. Try managing your brain before you scorch it too!!! hehe

I gave you the stats about your issue and showed you the facts and you ignored them and continue to pout. my my.....

Kazz, you don't need to resign Tailgate when you're wrong. But maybe they will still find a way of ruining this audit. I see the Judge has already recused himself ( probably afraid not to) instead of standing up for the American Patriots that have demanded this audit.

What the Dems want, is take control of this audit and continue to censor the truth. Or find ways of trying to discredit an honest effort to expose the truth about the fraud the actually happened state wide. Not just the swing states.

I really don't beleive you have accessed enough actual material about the stolen election to make a valid opinion. Why is that??

And old rock he just sides with the opposite of about anything I post on here. How about growing there and quit grabbing whomever you can find by the ankles. Stand on your own defense and quit be that guy!!! hehe

Honestly do any of you guys know anything about the summary of actually hundred of thousands of illegally submitted votes and the ways they were done?? And that is only in one county in one state.

A ten thousand vote loss might actually be a two hundred thousand vote win in reality. And the left is not going allow this to be exposed, if they can possible stop or skew this audit they are exposed as total frauds..
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-26-2021 at 01:31 PM.

So there you have it, the obvious, and I'm standing with it..

Kazz, you don't need to resign Tailgate when you're wrong. But maybe they will still find a way of ruining this audit. I see the Judge has already recused himself ( probably afraid not to) instead of standing up for the American Patriots that have demanded this audit.

What the Dems want, is take control of this audit and continue to censor the truth. Or find ways of trying to discredit an honest effort to expose the truth about the fraud the actually happened state wide. Not just the swing states.

I really don't beleive you have accessed enough actual material about the stolen election to make a valid opinion. Why is that??

And old rock he just sides with the opposite of about anything I post on here. How about growing there and quit grabbing whomever you can find by the ankles. Stand on your own defense and quit be that guy!!! hehe

Honestly do any of you guys know anything about the summary of actually hundred of thousands of illegally submitted votes and the ways they were done?? And that is only in one county in one state.

A ten thousand vote loss might actually be a two hundred thousand vote win in reality. And the left is not going allow this to be exposed, if they can possible stop or skew this audit they are exposed as total frauds..
    I don't know the summary , but I know it doesn't pass the smell test......and that rudimentary test has served me well for a very long time.
    I'm anxious to see how many other judges " recuse" themselves and how many more times we will hear.....there was fraud, just not enough to sway the election in joemalas favor.

I guess we will hear it until they find out that it's just not quite true.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't know the summary , but I know it doesn't pass the smell test......and that rudimentary test has served me well for a very long time.
    I'm anxious to see how many other judges " recuse" themselves and how many more times we will hear.....there was fraud, just not enough to sway the election in joemalas favor.

I guess we will hear it until they find out that it's just not quite true.
    Mike Lindell might turn out to be a prophet afterall!

the dems looked for 4 years to find ugly .......the republicans and the rest of America won't have to wait that long.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You're spot on with your assessment of the bed wetter aka Chucklehead lol

Kaz he would just start a new screen name.