Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Verdict

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    And the U.S. would be in a lot better shape with BIG BAD DON ! ! ! !
    Don/Ron 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    When apes get the taste of blood, they go ape sh*t, proven in the animal world. Ever noticed the word criminal? Two words, crime and animal. Floyd was an angel with wings, I don't understand that, but I'm not Black.
    The word criminal is based on the Latin word Crimien (Sometimes just Crimin) and its later Latin form, "Criminalis", was merged with the English word "crime" to create "Criminal". To say Criminal is a combination of Crime and Animal is the same as people who say that "news" is an acronym for "notable events, weather, and sports". This doesn't even address the fact you're calling black people apes.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    There will be an appeal, that is a certainty. I'm not a lawyer but I believe there will also be a second trial. Between what Waters said with the threats of nationwide rioting by the urban inbred's, the media openly railing for a conviction and the documented attempts to ascertain the addresses of some of the jurors a new trial in a different venue would seem inevitable. The only thing that can change that would be further intimidation by the congressional black caucus and the new media.The intimidation involved with this verdict is astounding and if this verdict stands the scrutiny of appeal there will never be another 100% fair trial of this kind ever again.
    You once again call inner-city citizens inbreds. I will once again ask for your reasoning for making such a claim when out of the little studies on the subject, it is rural, southeastern states and the rural sections of western states that have the most cases of inbreeding.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    You once again call inner-city citizens inbreds. I will once again ask for your reasoning for making such a claim when out of the little studies on the subject, it is rural, southeastern states and the rural sections of western states that have the most cases of inbreeding.
    I would think that the inner city typical welfare woman that has 9 kids with 8 different fathers or the buck that has 18 kids with 12 different women would have more inbreeding than simple country folk ?

A higher population density means you have more potential mates outside of your family system.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Jimmy Dean has Big Bad John......Fla has Big Bad Ron!

They know better than to riot here!Too many rednecks!
    The southeast in general should be ok because of that very reason.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

We are apes, we have no tail. A monkey has a tail, and I'm surprised some don't know the difference between a monkey and a African American.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I would think that the inner city typical welfare woman that has 9 kids with 8 different fathers or the buck that has 18 kids with 12 different women would have more inbreeding than simple country folk ?
    The average population of cities is so immensely larger than small-town America that even if it WAS common for women living in poverty in urban areas to have 10+ children (it is not, the vast majority of households in cities average less than 5 people per household), the chances of inbreeding are far fewer than rural towns with populations under 10,000 (especially true small-town America with populations under 1000 people)

The average population of cities is so immensely larger than small-town America that even if it WAS common for women living in poverty in urban areas to have 10+ children (it is not, the vast majority of households in cities average less than 5 people per household), the chances of inbreeding are far fewer than rural towns with populations under 10,000 (especially true small-town America with populations under 1000 people)
    Do a little more research and tell how many of those 5 people are a FATHER ! There you will find where the problem lies !

this was a bad cop , know doubt , but the problem is , he was tried in the court of public opinion , with the publicity that this trial received , there is know way he could have received a fair trial , the judge , a demarcate , even acknowledged this with his statement about maxine waters , those jurors , and I cant say I blame them , would have been crazy to have found any other verdict , not because of justice , but out of fear , any way , we have another new hero in this country , a drug addict criminal thug named GEORGE FLOYED....SAY HIS NAME .... I bet Osiris wakes up every morning doing just that ...right????

George Floyd isn't a hero. He's a victim of murder.

Inner city animals is a more apt term than citizens/illegal aliens and I will further embellish a question posed by ZERO several days ago. Why are you studying human genetic inbreeding?

My reasoning? Calling inner city animals inbred's triggers people such as yourself to defend urban inbred's. Whether it's proven statistically correct or not is immaterial, it does, however, aptly describe the moral and intellectual fiber of a significant percentage of them. Does that do it for you? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Well. Look at it this way man-bun/gamer boy, he's successfully maintained sobriety and has invaded and robbed no homes and held no handgun's to any pregnant women's abdomen's for 331 days, and counting. There's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I predict riots no matter if Jury convicts or not.
    So where are the riots?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

Well. Look at it this way man-bun/gamer boy, he's successfully maintained sobriety and has invaded and robbed no homes and held no handgun's to any pregnant women's abdomen's for 331 days, and counting. There's that.
    Does any of that make it okay for him to be murdered?

Talking

Well where are the riots? First off check out Portland. Stay tuned, the next incident involving a minority, will start the riot process immediately. The left is just exhausting inciting riots with their lying garbage.
    Break the law time and again and wind up dead. Tooo bad. Doesn't matter black or white. This thug's family got 27 million. Completely NUTS> So lefties hop all over my latest comment.

I am not defending the Police officer, but the animals strong armed the verdict. Give what we want or we will destroy every major American City. Hop on this statement too bleeding heart phony caring Liberals. LOLOL

The word criminal is based on the Latin word Crimien (Sometimes just Crimin) and its later Latin form, "Criminalis", was merged with the English word "crime" to create "Criminal". To say Criminal is a combination of Crime and Animal is the same as people who say that "news" is an acronym for "notable events, weather, and sports". This doesn't even address the fact you're calling black people apes.
    But he did not call black people Apes. You are twisting the truth.

He merely compared a criminals actions as ape like. Why is that not justified?

You are determined to falsefy state what someone says to try and put them down and win an arguement in a totally inapropriate way. Just because of your own radicalization in my opinion.

I suppose you agree with AOC that even the verdicts of this trial were not even justice.

So what is justice to you irrational people?

Stabbings and cop shootings are now happening because of the kind of justice you people are demanding. I suppose even ending the police would make you happy too. How about ovens too destroy all of the noncomformant people in the country? Does that sound good too?

Actually even calling those criminals actions as ape like is too kind. Even Apes are not evil at heart.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-21-2021 at 01:19 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    this was a bad cop , know doubt , but the problem is , he was tried in the court of public opinion , with the publicity that this trial received , there is know way he could have received a fair trial , the judge , a demarcate , even acknowledged this with his statement about maxine waters , those jurors , and I cant say I blame them , would have been crazy to have found any other verdict , not because of justice , but out of fear , any way , we have another new hero in this country , a drug addict criminal thug named GEORGE FLOYED....SAY HIS NAME .... I bet Osiris wakes up every morning doing just that ...right????
    Wonder how long it will be before his statues will roll out? The actually made one for that clown in St. Louis a few years ago. Hands up don't shoot guy!!!

That's right radical nation haters, tear down a Ben Franklin statue and put up a George Floyd statue.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    He's a victim of a poisoned lifestyle and upbringing most of all. He actually put himself in this position, and a cop who had a personal grudge abused his athority. So now both lives are ruined by an incident that should not have even happened. How long will this man live in a prison? A prison is a totally corrupt system, that allows murders and looks the other way.

In a nation of 340 million you are going to have bad people period. But the Communists are creating a false narrative about police that is not true. Yes even Communist sympathizers that have flooded the media are the main tool of making this farse work.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-21-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Well where are the riots? First off check out Portland. Stay tuned, the next incident involving a minority, will start the riot process immediately. The left is just exhausting inciting riots with their lying garbage.
    Break the law time and again and wind up dead. Tooo bad. Doesn't matter black or white. This thug's family got 27 million. Completely NUTS> So lefties hop all over my latest comment.

I am not defending the Police officer, but the animals strong armed the verdict. Give what we want or we will destroy every major American City. Hop on this statement too bleeding heart phony caring Liberals. LOLOL
    well at least with 27 million they can afford the notary stamp to get an ID !

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

They want a lawless society that will get so bad that the citizens will be swayed into submitting to their gun grab agenda eventually, they believe that they will get enough support and by false justifications that the news medias will ram down our throats to deceive people.

Just think about it, that's the reason for the push to defund and police departments so the bad people will be emboldened to commit all types of crimes. Many areas will eventually become unsafe to live in, not just big cities.

Our so called president will not condemn any of these activities, and actually even shows support for them.