Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Verdict

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Does any of that make it okay for him to be murdered?
    That's your call man-bun gamer boy. Just saying if you look hard enough there is an upside to most everything.

Does any of that make it okay for him to be murdered?
    Actions have consequences... Cooperation could have made all the difference. Society is being taught not to respect police intentionally.

In reality there is blood on the hands of CNN and others overall.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Go along with some of what you say here. Media has taught minority citizens to be afraid of law enforcement and LEO’s already feared black men, bad combination.
    I hate time trials.

What pi$$es me off the most is some think they don't have to respect law enforcement but, they expect the police to respect them. It goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What pi$$es me off the most is some think they don't have to respect law enforcement but, they expect the police to respect them. It goes both ways.
    The police have a responsibility to act professionally.

Any TRUE American Patriot citizens has the same responsibility !

The people's have a responsibility to act lawfully.......it's a slippery slope.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

This is a dumb and dumber moment for me with you Kidrock ......just when I think you can't say anything any dumber you totally go and redeem yourself with the post above.

Fan dam tastic

Murder, heck no.........manslaughter, definitely!

Theres no way the jury can def say Chauvin set out to murder the thug! Obviously, his time on earth was done!

I'm not saying they don't. All I said now some think they don't have to respect the police but, they think the police should respect them. If they want respect from the police do what they tell you to do when you're being detained and the police will respect your rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    This is a dumb and dumber moment for me with you Kidrock ......just when I think you can't say anything any dumber you totally go and redeem yourself with the post above.

Fan dam tastic
    hahaha , i was kinda surprised my self , watch out McCarter , you might be losing a soldier lol , I do agree with you 100% though kid.....

Kid rock is the normalest of them all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hahaha , i was kinda surprised my self , watch out McCarter , you might be losing a soldier lol , I do agree with you 100% though kid.....
    Then you don't agree with BBQ? LOL

Kid rock is the normalest of them all, lol.
    Oh geezzz thanks lol

I'm not saying they don't. All I said now some think they don't have to respect the police but, they think the police should respect them. If they want respect from the police do what they tell you to do when you're being detained and the police will respect your rights.
    back pedal to appease the libtards !

Elected officials have a responsibility to conduct themselves in a professional fashion but many don't.

Donald Trump, Rashida Talib, Sandy Cortez, Jamaal Bowman, Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Keith Ellison and Max Waters are a few that come to mind that haven't displayed much professionalism. The only people who hold those friggin' clowns to a higher standard are those who do not support them, their political enemies and 98% of the media. All of those mentioned besides Trump would incarcerate those who are non supporters and political enemies as political prisoners if they could, especially if their skin color and ethnic background isn't to their liking.

Remember this, 99.99% of law enforcement people are good, fair and just minded people. 99.99% of criminals are not.

How do you want them to treat a criminal with a weapon? Would it be more professional to let themselves be shot dead.

Are they supposed to say "please" don't do that crime and offer a cup of coffee? Don't forget the doughnuts!!!

A criminal is a criminal, no matter what color they are.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oh geezzz thanks lol
    Well you are.....you have opinions but don't mind if others do too.....and you've actually admitted you were wrong a time or two.

pretty normal activities in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Elected officials have a responsibility to conduct themselves in a professional fashion but many don't.

Donald Trump, Rashida Talib, Sandy Cortez, Jamaal Bowman, Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Keith Ellison and Max Waters are a few that come to mind that haven't displayed much professionalism. The only people who hold those friggin' clowns to a higher standard are those who do not support them, their political enemies and 98% of the media. All of those mentioned besides Trump would incarcerate those who are non supporters and political enemies as political prisoners if they could, especially if their skin color and ethnic background isn't to their liking.

Remember this, 99.99% of law enforcement people are good, fair and just minded people. 99.99% of criminals are not.
    Man that last sentence is statue or plaque worthy........true , true, true.

Well you are.....you have opinions but don't mind if others do too.....and you've actually admitted you were wrong a time or two.

pretty normal activities in my book.
    Well Thanks, I know I can be an --- at times but, I do believe we should all have the right to express our opinions and should. It doesn't mean we have to agree. When I'm wrong I'm wrong. Just like if the election is to be proven it was stolen I will admit to Clayton that I was wrong.