Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Verdict

Remember this, 99.99% of law enforcement people are good, fair and just minded people. 99.99% of criminals are not.

SPOT ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Remember this, 99.99% of law enforcement people are good, fair and just minded people. 99.99% of criminals are not.

SPOT ON!!!
    Yet the left insists on making an issue out of every single event involving police. Yet Antifa, BLM, anarchists, and nation haters get a total pass or even a promotion.

Billions of damage to the cities and businesses, nothing to see here!!!

130,000 illegals cross the border in one month, Biden has no conscience. Let alone morals.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Inner city animals is a more apt term than citizens/illegal aliens and I will further embellish a question posed by ZERO several days ago. Why are you studying human genetic inbreeding?My reasoning? Calling inner city animals inbred's triggers people such as yourself to defend urban inbred's. Whether it's proven statistically correct or not is immaterial, it does, however, aptly describe the moral and intellectual fiber of a significant percentage of them. Does that do it for you? LOL!
    I'd hardly call it triggering when I simply point out that your insult makes no sense. It's also hardly accurate of a description if you're basing it off of intellect. The vast majority of the least educated states (based on % of people completing education past high school) is made up of either Southern or majority rural states. For example, in Texas, around 30% of adults age 25 or older completed college. Out of all Texas counties, only two have at least 50% college graduates, those counties are Travis County (Austin, TX) and Collin County (Northern Dallas, TX). The top 6 counties in Texas in terms of graduates are either within the metro areas of a major city or are a "college town" (specifically College Station). In general, it is urban areas that are better educated compared to rural regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    I'd hardly call it triggering when I simply point out that your insult makes no sense. It's also hardly accurate of a description if you're basing it off of intellect. The vast majority of the least educated states (based on % of people completing education past high school) is made up of either Southern or majority rural states. For example, in Texas, around 30% of adults age 25 or older completed college. Out of all Texas counties, only two have at least 50% college graduates, those counties are Travis County (Austin, TX) and Collin County (Northern Dallas, TX). The top 6 counties in Texas in terms of graduates are either within the metro areas of a major city or are a "college town" (specifically College Station). In general, it is urban areas that are better educated compared to rural regions.
    College educated ...............what does that prove ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    College educated ...............what does that prove ?
    Exactly part of the problem... The education system leans heavily towards the left; guess what, we push our kids into this system and wonder why they cannot think for themselves. A college degree with the right student will lead to much success, however just as many are asking 'do you want fries with that' after their indoctrination (nothing wrong with working fast food, just amazing you need a four year degree to do so). The key is education, and I believe we are loosing ground in this area...

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well Thanks, I know I can be an --- at times but, I do believe we should all have the right to express our opinions and should. It doesn't mean we have to agree. When I'm wrong I'm wrong. Just like if the election is to be proven it was stolen I will admit to Clayton that I was wrong.
    That will never be proven, just like the oj case......but we all know what happened.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That will never be proven, just like the oj case......but we all know what happened.
    It looks like in Pennsylvania they found voter fraud by wait for it..............................Republicans. This just can't be true can it? So yes there was voter fraud and it happens every election but, not enough to over turn the Presidential election.

Oh, you're triggered all right.

If you love living among urban inbred's you might want to take up residence in the Garfield Park or the Englewood areas of chitcago. You'll be quite at home there. Google up the crime stats for those areas. Hell, they're regularly murdering people on the near north side of chitcago and I'm positive there are a lotta' people with bachelor degree's up there.

I really don't care what your google search reveals in regards to educational stats of urban $hitholes. If you exist (and a mere existence is all it is considering the circumstances), and enjoy your existence in a setting where you must lock everything you own down very securely or it will be stolen (and it will be deemed your fault, not the thieves), and it's a little sketchy to take a walk at midnight in the summertime, you have to set in traffic constantly or walk to get anywhere and it's hard to find anyone who speaks comprehendible English, you might be an urban inbred.
    Last edited by CIRF; 04-23-2021 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Exactly part of the problem... The education system leans heavily towards the left; guess what, we push our kids into this system and wonder why they cannot think for themselves. A college degree with the right student will lead to much success, however just as many are asking 'do you want fries with that' after their indoctrination (nothing wrong with working fast food, just amazing you need a four year degree to do so). The key is education, and I believe we are loosing ground in this area...
    Words of great wisdom from Mr. EvelB7. You nailed it, Sir!

For about the last 30 to 40 years it's been more about indoctrination than practical, useful education. I consider myself an expert on this subject since I lived it for 4 years and watched the full court press towards indoctrination of ideology being as important to many of the professors as the course objectives. It is real and it is intense.

Education system is failing college age and high school kids. Colleges have told kids for decades “just get a degree” and you’re set for life. Dam the cost, borrow whatever it takes. Some kids are responsible enough to know what obligations it places on them but many don’t or simply buy into the lie. My opinion any university that can’t prove an acceptable percentage of placements in a student’s chosen field should have their government funding cut off. Think there’s not a disparity? Compare the amount of resources placed on recruiting high school kids compared to the funds allocated towards getting them placed in a a job after graduation. Am not advocating for student loan forgiveness, am against that but we’re looking at the kids as the primary offender, I say universities are equally responsible.
    I hate time trials.

did you by chance get these statistics from CNN and MSNBC polls , inquiring minds want to know.......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    did you by chance get these statistics from CNN and MSNBC polls , inquiring minds want to know.......
    These numbers are from the Economic Research Service, part of the USDA. https://data.ers.usda.gov/reports.aspx?ID=17829That source also provides the county-level data, but the state-level data is also supported by the US Census. https://data.census.gov/cedsci/table...view=trueThere is a better compiled version on Wikipedia, though I feel if I simply showed that it would be disregarded: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nal_attainment

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Oh, you're triggered all right.If you love living among urban inbred's you might want to take up residence in the Garfield Park or the Englewood areas of chitcago. You'll be quite at home there. Google up the crime stats for those areas. Hell, they're regularly murdering people on the near north side of chitcago and I'm positive there are a lotta' people with bachelor degree's up there.I really don't care what your google search reveals in regards to educational stats of urban $hitholes. If you exist (and a mere existence is all it is considering the circumstances), and enjoy your existence in a setting where you must lock everything you own down very securely or it will be stolen (and it will be deemed your fault, not the thieves), and it's a little sketchy to take a walk at midnight in the summertime, you have to set in traffic constantly or walk to get anywhere and it's hard to find anyone who speaks comprehendible English, you might be an urban inbred.
    Whatever makes you feel better man. If anything I'd say the one who can only speak in insults is the one who lives in a constant state of being triggered. Literally so obsessed with being upset that you can't function outside of that manic state.

Whatever makes you feel better man. If anything I'd say the one who can only speak in insults is the one who lives in a constant state of being triggered. Literally so obsessed with being upset that you can't function outside of that manic state.
    I'm one of the happiest guys you'll ever be around. I confine my obsessions to good racing and enjoyment at a good ol' dirt track. Oh........and when I get a triggered response from someone like you I do actually feel better...........man. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    How do you want them to treat a criminal with a weapon? Would it be more professional to let themselves be shot dead.Are they supposed to say "please" don't do that crime and offer a cup of coffee? Don't forget the doughnuts!!!A criminal is a criminal, no matter what color they are.
    " Thy shal NOT alllow THee heart to continuously recycle preman(U)factured thoughts of another. then HAVE have the tongue SPEW right back out'' / That is YOU fools NOT freely thinking / That is YOU FOOOLS feel like you degenerates are some type better than these SO CALLED ''criminals'' ...............

It looks like in Pennsylvania they found voter fraud by wait for it..............................Republicans. This just can't be true can it? So yes there was voter fraud and it happens every election but, not enough to over turn the Presidential election.
    Wow, you beat all. An 800,000 vote Trump lead got destroyed almost over night by massive fraud and you mention a handful of Republican invalid votes? Which you did not even give reference to for us to see.

Get out of here!!!

That is nothing more than a made up CNN lie. And I'll bet that is axactly where you saw that fake news. Really? The GOP would come out and claim fraud on their own party. You are more gullible than ss.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-24-2021 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Wow, you beat all. An 800,000 vote Trump lead got destroyed almost over night by massive fraud and you mention a handful of Republican invalid votes? Which you did not even give reference to for us to see.

Get out of here!!!

That is nothing more than a made up CNN lie. And I'll bet that is axactly where you saw that fake news. Really? The GOP would come out and claim fraud on their own party. You are more gullible than ss.
    Yes there was fraud on both sides and no massive fraud like they have you believing.
    The Republican would not come and admit fraud in their party. You're so gullible. You still think the election was stolen. You think 5 million votes were fraudulent. Get your head out of your --- man.

Yes there was fraud on both sides and no massive fraud like they have you believing.
    The Republican would not come and admit fraud in their party. You're so gullible. You still think the election was stolen. You think 5 million votes were fraudulent. Get your head out of your --- man.
    20 million is massive nationwide, and about 5 million Trump votes destroyed

kidrock,

Just a point for discussion.

Knowing I’ve read and watched an over abundance of information from both sides of the aisle about the 2020 Presidential election ---Would you agree that the Dominion voting machines and the mail-in ballots all had very peculiar discrepancies in the 2020 Presidential election? Or said another way --- MORE peculiar discrepancies than past Presidential elections?

Left wing is killing these folks by supporting their drug abuse and then allowing them to commit crimes with no penalty (and when the PO PO shows up to arrest them the democrats still do not penalize these criminal idiots). They say it was the cops faults. Left wing = party of crime and drug abuse. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a holes.