Thread: The Real Virus

Default The Real Virus

This Deep State Virus is no Deadlier than a mild vcase of the Flu but the Deep State Globalists have weaponzided it wilh all their lies. The WHO and Dr. Fauci were workng on the Corona Virus in the United States when Obama found out about it told Fauci to stop as it was too dangerious. Fauci claimed it was too important to stop so he moved the research to China where The WHO, Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates, George Soros and other Globalists funded the research, released the virus and told massive lies about how to fight it. In 2008 Fauci co-wrote a paper on people who died from the swine flu claiming they did not die from the swine flu but from a bacterial infection of the lungs caused from constantly wearing masks. Fauci, Bill Gates and other Globalists knew if they could spreaad enough lies about the virus they could kill billions of people around the world pushing their depopulation agenda. The WHO and Fauci told doctors around the world do not autopsy people susspected of dying from COVID as it was too dangerous. Doctors in Italy ignored that and did autopsy people suspected of dying from the virus and discovered they did not die from the virus but from a bacterial infection of the lungs caused from constantly wearing masks. The Government of Italy has filed charges of Crimes against Humanity against the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Buford, you are beyond hope Buddy. Chicken Little to the max.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    So you're saying the government of Italy didn't file charges of crimes against Humanity against the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates?

Sounds very reasonable to us common sense folks!

Italy didn’t file charges. A single member of its parliament made remarks that led to this myth and conspiracy theory.

Chucklehead loves conspiracy theories. He still thinks the election was stolen lol

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Are you one of those guys that wears your little face diaper while driving in your car all by yourself?

I think you are the one beyond hope sir. All it takes is for a fake fact checker or a lieing media to keep you in line?

Keep your mask on while posting, your speakers may by putting out viral fumes. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Chucklehead loves conspiracy theories. He still thinks the election was stolen lol
    I wish for justice happen and also that you would take me up on a nice bet on what the outcome of a recount in all states would show. Then you would go silent, finally.

Of course the article was debunked, suppressed, and censored. A lot of truth is being done the same way.

My lord some of the stuff you can read on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    so what is it called when YOU believe that officer Sicknick was killed by a Trump supporter with a fire extinguisher or that the Russians were paying a bounty to the Taliban for American soldiers deaths ?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I wish for justice to happen and also that you would take me up on a nice bet on what the outcome of a recount in all states would show. Then you would go silent, finally.
    If your betting that the election would be overturned I would take you up on that bet.

Arizona recount begins soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman007 View Post
    so what is it called when you believe that officer sicknick was killed by a trump supporter with a fire extinguisher or that the russians were paying a bounty to the taliban for american soldiers deaths ?
    crickets .......................................