Default Lucas at Tri City and Macon cancelled

Due to weather. Will not be rescheduled
    2021 race count
    6 events

Why even schedule it? Gets cancelled with no make up almost every year.

Not sure why they schedule Macon. Definitely not the Lucas boys favorite. Between the mud scraping and tore up sheet metal, most don't miss it. At least there's the 100 lap H&R in July.

The Spring is always hit or miss with weather but this time of year could still see snow at times and other times it’s 70 and sunny. Can’t really make solid plans for anything. At least people know before the weekend and making the journey there

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    Why even schedule it? Gets cancelled with no make up almost every year.
    Three years in a row now...
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Awful early in the year to not be able to work in a reschedule. Heck Lucas comes back to Tri City in July. Could run Macon the night before that one.

Really???? What a load of BS. Not even gonna try. So I guess this will be the new norm, cancel races if threat of rain is high, with no reschedule. Screw the fans I guess!!!!! Money Greed in racing is nothing new but, gotten out of hand!

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    Awful early in the year to not be able to work in a reschedule. Heck Lucas comes back to Tri City in July. Could run Macon the night before that one.
    Maybe somebody on here has a better memory than I do... Didn't they try rescheduling the Macon race a few years back for the week of the PDC at Fairbury only to cancel a week or two before because the schedule was suddenly too busy? I get that rescheduling races sucks, but it seems to not be done correctly very often.

Default Macon reschedule

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Maybe somebody on here has a better memory than I do... Didn't they try rescheduling the Macon race a few years back for the week of the PDC at Fairbury only to cancel a week or two before because the schedule was suddenly too busy? I get that rescheduling races sucks, but it seems to not be done correctly very often.
    You are right. I think that happened in 2019. 2018 it ran as scheduled on a Saturday in late April.