Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: WoO Boone

The large majority of 100 loppers are on the boring side, even at tracks that have a reputation for being each.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Cool cry babies are out tonight

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I turned it off with about 30 laps to go.
    sure you did, Pierce wins and all the haters make excuses about the track condition.

Lmao "6 sport mod heats" ...

Booby got a gift tonight. He just happened to be in the right spot under lockdown conditions... Y'alls getting excited over that? 😆

He didn't win a race here kids, sorry... . .... .. . ... .

After all the hype of how fantastic the track prep crew is. What a downer, to many cars in the lower classes as usual. Money grab, again. They get the slm for what everyone thought was going to be this great race. The track crew fails miserably. All aboard, Choo choo.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    sure you did, Pierce wins and all the haters make excuses about the track condition.
    i was watching on race monitor, right after that caution where Pierce was in 4th, he ran 5 laps where he ran the fastest overall lap times of the race to take the lead. Some say he didnt earn it, I say he did. He saw the track beginning to take rubber and he stepped it up to get in front before the freight train began. The haters will be doing a lot of crying this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    After all the hype of how fantastic the track prep crew is. What a downer, to many cars in the lower classes as usual. Money grab, again. They get the slm for what everyone thought was going to be this great race. The track crew fails miserably. All aboard, Choo choo.
    My friends and I thought the same way. We will never go back!!! The 1 thing that stuck out to us, is the Guy working the fix area was slow as sh!t and really didn't want to work on the cars!!! The track locked down with 49 laps to go. You could tell because they used single file restart after that!!! We were pumped up about this event, and after watching it we were very very disappointed!!!! One other thing was the reasoning of the disqualification of Chris Simson because Larson (crybaby) said he was rough driving. And Larson proceeded to through a fit to get Chris DQED. Well WOO didn't threw Chris out, It was boone that told Chris to leave immediately. All in all a total sh!t show. Just my opinions and mine only!!!
    Last edited by plunks7; 05-02-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post

Booby got a gift tonight. He just happened to be in the right spot under lockdown conditions... Y'alls getting excited over that? 

Why dnt your boy show up at this race? Lets hear your bs excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    Where in my post did I mention Pierce? I knew there would be no passing with that track and watched the Spring Nationals and UFC instead. It was a boring race.

Booby got a gift tonight. He just happened to be in the right spot under lockdown conditions... Y'alls getting excited over that? 

Ewww bouy 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    Why dnt your boy show up at this race? Lets hear your bs excuse!
    You should be more concerned about your mom giving all them there boys down at the truck stop an std...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

You gotta give the track a pass on Year 1 of what is hopefully an annual event. Our group went to the Lucas Oil event at Jackson, MN 2 years ago and the track prepped it like they do for sprint cars. It was hammer down. I’m sure the Boone people learned from the weekend on what to and not to do.

You can't help but think that WOO had something to do with them not farming the track when that's what they're notorious for. A track that good typically doesn't fail that badly 2 nights in a row at track prep without some outside influence.

You should be more concerned about your mom giving all them there boys down at the truck stop an std...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    You are such a tool!

You are such a tool!
    Your mom likes a good tool...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are such a stool!
    That he is.💩🚽

The mod race from Boone on the 24th is every bit as incredible as it has been hyped up to me.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    You can't help but think that WOO had something to do with them not farming the track when that's what they're notorious for. A track that good typically doesn't fail that badly 2 nights in a row at track prep without some outside influence.
    Not sticking up for WoO but, they don't seem to have an influence on FALS track prep during the PDC... Jus sayin'.

Y'all missed a good'n last night at FALS!! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    i was watching on race monitor, right after that caution where Pierce was in 4th, he ran 5 laps where he ran the fastest overall lap times of the race to take the lead. Some say he didnt earn it, I say he did. He saw the track beginning to take rubber and he stepped it up to get in front before the freight train began. The haters will be doing a lot of crying this year.
    I'll say this... You surely can tell a good fairy tale ... 🍭💫

I was at the Boone WOO late model race and was impressed by how well several drivers got around the track. First of all , Kyle Strickler snookered the leaders in the third heat by going from deep in the field to pass everyone in front of him and go for the lead coming out of 2 to take the lead going into 3 and go on to win the third heat race. By the third heat , the track had slowed down but Strickler did not. Strickler turned laps of 15.72 seconds to match the times of Babb when the track was the fastest.
    I was impressed with Dillard and Babb , they sure put the hammer down. I have not watched Billy Moyer very much in the past years , but Billy sure impresses me as a very cunning racer. He made some unbelievable passes and stuck the race car into unbelievable places to makes passes.
    I know Bobby Pierce is a hard charger and proved that in the feature. Bobby drove a very skillful race and raced everyone clean. He showed he can race hard and fast on a good track and can use his head to make his car perform well on a dry slick track. He showed he is good on any track condition. He drove a very smart race and deserved the win. He was patient with the lapped cars and did not root them out of the way. Bobby Pierce deserved the win. I went away from the 100 lapper with the feeling the best driver of the day won.
    As far as 100 laps go at Boone , I don't know if black dirt will hold up well for 100 laps. A 50 lap feature may be the limit for black dirt.
    Last edited by Mod Runner; 05-02-2021 at 03:31 PM.

@Mod Runner I tend to agree with you about black dirt tracks. I realize Boone's farming crew is the best but Late Model tires can use up a track quick. I think they did all the could to keep the track fresh, but the track was no match for 100 laps of Late Models.