Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    That was my point. What would they do about older Rayburn cars that ran 6" shocks up front??? This everybody exactly the same $h!t is way outta hand and like it or not is the mindset of the current generation.
    I'm just as frustrated. Everyone turns a blind eye to things that matter. Then they turn right around and write horrible rules to incorrectly combat things that they don't understand, that are not a real issue.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'm just as frustrated. Everyone turns a blind eye to things that matter. Then they turn right around and write horrible rules to incorrectly combat things that they don't understand, that are not a real issue.
    Agree 1,000% Reminds me of government, just do something so we can say we did. The 602 rules to me are the worst I've ever seen, its like they asked the laziest person racing what his biggest gripes were with his fellow racers and used that for the rules. Now you go to almost any track and they have 4 to 5 classes all running 602. Ignorant people complain about things they don't understand and so they just write a rule banning it or making it mandatory for everyone, with no concept of why or how it does or doesn't work. Hugo Chavez would be ecstatic.

Always good talking to you, MBR.