Thumbs up PLYMOUTH, IN..... Kevin Sauer (South Bend MS) leased with option to buy

It is time to announce the partnership between Ed Kennedy and Kevin & Brandy Sauer at the Plymouth Motor Speedway

Ed has invested a lot of time and effort to make Plymouth Speedway a top notch dirt track and he is ready to retire. Kevin and Brandy will continue to build on the foundation that Ed has built to make it the best dirt track in the Midwest.

Kevin & Brandy are leasing the Plymouth Motor Speedway with an option to buy in place. Ed will still be involved with the track.

There will be no schedule change or staff changes "Everything will remain the same as is".

Brandy and myself look forward to getting to know all the drivers and fans as we focus on the fun for the future.

The South Bend Motor Speedway will continue to thrive as well with no changes. We will continue to focus 100% on making it the best asphalt short track around!

Plymouth will stay a DIRT TRACK!
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Leasing is a great opportunity to buy a car for people who can't afford to spend all the money at once. I don't live in Plymouth but I am thinking over alternative leasing company. DM Auto Leasing looks pretty reliable and secure, I even found its clients reviews here https://www.dm-auto-leasing.reviews/review.html .