Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biden's Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Then why are the ones vacinnated required to still wear a mask in many states? dunderhead!!

In your case a butt mask would be more appropriate... hehe
    I know you're a little slow but, if you would read the cdc guidelines you might see where it says in a sense a if you have all been vaccinated you can co mingle without wearing a mask.

If you’ve been fully vaccinated, you can

Gather in a home or private setting without a mask with other fully vaccinated people of any age.
    Visit inside a home or private setting without a mask with one household of unvaccinated people who are not at risk for severe illness. The last paragraph is from the cdc so, Chucklehead all you have to do is READ lmao!!!

Ridiculous!

I haven't heard dunderhead in years....funny sheet.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kidpebble, you cause me to get nauseated at times with your feeble replies that are just not right. For instance the masks, if you listen to Joe then would know better. Even if what he says is all propaganda for controls sake. You just flip flop and then grab on to somebodies ankles to hide behind again.

Same old broken record. Would someone please find his mute button???? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Kidpebble, you cause me to get nauseated at times with your feeble replies that are just not right. For instance the masks, if you listen to Joe then would know better. Even if what he says is all propaganda for controls sake. You just flip flop and then grab on to somebodies ankles to hide behind again.

Same old broken record. Would someone please find his mute button???? hehe
    Chucklehead I only stated what the cdc is saying. How is that flip flopping. You 're the one trying to get the Bidens with a gotcha moment. Plenty to get them on but, you weren't right on this one lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Chucklehead I only stated what the cdc is saying. How is that flip flopping. You 're the one trying to get the Bidens with a gotcha moment. Plenty to get them on but, you weren't right on this one lmao!!
    Why state what the CDC says, they are politically controlled just like the WHO and most government agencies. You go ahead though and you'll be wearing masks and getting mandatory non FDA appoved vaccines for the rest of your life. Think I'm "kidding"???

A great way of population control but, that's a conspiracy theory just as everything is, that the Democrats have to discredit.

whats wild kid is ole sleepy joe does not even realize all the gotcha moments he commits , so i guess it dont matter to him one way or the other , being as he is nothing more than an old used up puppet .....i was gone lol , but it really isnt funny !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    whats wild kid is ole sleepy joe does not even realize all the gotcha moments he commits , so i guess it dont matter to him one way or the other , being as he is nothing more than an old used up puppet .....i was gone lol , but it really isnt funny !!!!!
    Like I said plenty to get him on.

Why state what the CDC says, they are politically controlled just like the WHO and most government agencies. You go ahead though and you'll be wearing masks and getting mandatory non FDA appoved vaccines for the rest of your life. Think I'm "kidding"???

A great way of population control but, that's a conspiracy theory just as everything is, that the Democrats have to discredit.
    Says ole chuklehead lol, I wear a mask where asked to. I've been in numerous stores and clients houses without a mask. I do wear one out of respect if they ask me to but, I'm not here to tell anyone else they have to or that they should, to each is own. You want to be disrespectful go ahead I don't care. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Why state what the CDC says, they are politically controlled just like the WHO and most government agencies.
    If the CDC was as politically controlled as you say, they wouldn't have strayed so far away from Trump's rhetoric about the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris125 View Post
    if the cdc was as politically controlled as you say, they wouldn't have strayed so far away from trump's rhetoric about the pandemic.
    deep state control !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    If the CDC was as politically controlled as you say, they wouldn't have strayed so far away from Trump's rhetoric about the pandemic.
    They are controlled, to think they are straight up is stupid.

BTW What is Trump's "rhetoric" about the pandemic.

They are controlled, to think they are straight up is stupid.BTW What is Trump's "rhetoric" about the pandemic.
    He has openly admitted in voice recordings that he intentionally "played down" the pandemic. He also even went so far as to say that it will just go away without a vaccine.

He has openly admitted in voice recordings that he intentionally "played down" the pandemic. He also even went so far as to say that it will just go away without a vaccine.
    He played down the uncalled for world wide panic because people were panicking and letting the fake media scarce them far worse than was needed.

You do know that most COVID deaths were actually not caused by the virus. It is a fact that they were also teasting people as infected when they actually were not. This all made the pandenic a reality when it really should not have been.

People were deprived of certain drugs that could have save 100's of thousands of lives simply by governmental malpractice!

Biden will keep this "pandemic" going clear until the next election, wait and see.

Even if a new virus has to be released just for that purpose.

Osiris, don't bother. Buford is a QAnon believer.

Really I beleive it would just go away. It's the Gestapo that won't let it....

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Osiris, don't bother. Buford is a QAnon believer.
    Why not, you find the truth there. If you think Qanon is a joke, then you are beyond hope.

Qanon is all about America first, you don't want that though.

Why not, you find the truth there. If you think Qanon is a joke, then you are beyond hope.

Qanon is all about America first, you don't want that though.
    Say no more Chucklehead. At least now I know why you're acting the way you are. lmao!!!

Why not, you find the truth there. If you think Qanon is a joke, then you are beyond hope.Qanon is all about America first, you don't want that though.
    There is a very high probability "Qanon" is no more than the son of the man who owns 8chan. Their complete meltdown over the election should be proof enough that they don't know anything. Not to mention their entire schtick is the fact that there's no way to verify their work

There is a very high probability "Qanon" is no more than the son of the man who owns 8chan. Their complete meltdown over the election should be proof enough that they don't know anything. Not to mention their entire schtick is the fact that there's no way to verify their work
    I melted down because I had good reason, so did they.... That's something you guys don't seem to care about. The nation, the people.. That's the purpose of Qanon.

Much shame to you both....

The 8chan connection is rediculous propaganda. Pretty insulting and 100% off target.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-07-2021 at 07:09 PM.