Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden's Speech

Default Biden's Speech

I listened to the speech on Public Radio while playing Plants and Zombies on the computer. NPR fell all over Biden and loved the ideal that 2 women (if one wishes to call them that, I have other words that can't be repeated) were sitting behind Biden, gender justice. After the Republican reply, Tim Scott only got one reply commit, "he sees a different America". That was it, the most bias and ignored talked about summary that I've heard in a while. But, it was nice to not hear Trump's azz making noise. I wonder if another black man can make to the Presidential seat, Tim Scott?

What was the over/under on how many gaffes Dementia Joe would make?

.......at least Trump was entertaining giving a speech!

The only way that Republicans can win is to turn to more social welfare spending, they call it spending (investments) to buy votes. Of course, less that 1% spending is investments. Notice how the left changed to that word to push welfare. Americans are spending the most money for education already, but when you have unmoral lazy children, due to unmoral uneducated parents, you have the welfare generation that continues for ever. America is the welfare country turning dark and evil, promoting sin.

Biden did a good job but some of his policies are very bad for freedom.

Tim Scott said something against what CRT follower Biden, "America is not a racist country". Biden pushed racist issues.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Tim Scott said something against what CRT follower Biden, "America is not a racist country". Biden pushed racist issues.
    Trying to get the "freebie crowd" back into the fold, after Trump showed them a better way!

Guess they enjoy being enslavened!

If the Republicans don't put Scott as the front runner, they will lose against Biden in the next election for President. America has to turn to dark skin elected officials or you won't win any elections. Race and gender is everything now, the new America.

Two things about Trump I liked, he spoke his mind and could not be bought.

Santa Clause will win every time in elections, free give always wins and the Dems rule in that welfare world. JFK's statement 'ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for the country'. Now it is Biden's statement 'ask not to speak up for the country, but what the country will force upon you'.

I thought the Event was pathetic, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    America has to turn to dark skin elected officials or you won't win any elections.
    1) Some people say its all predetermined and rigged from the inside so it wouldn’t matter anyway.

2) White guilt.

I listened to a little of the speech.....but it kept being interrupted by the chili peppers.

Give it away, give it away, give it away now......not a fan of the chili peppers, or the lib policies of joemala.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Proposed spending is scary. If I borrowed many times what my income was I could solve a lot of problems too,,,temporarily! Several trillion dollars, Obama’s biggest social program was 800 billion by comparison. My belief is the current administration feels there’s a good chance they will lose the house and possibly the senate in 2022 and have to move fast. On his own Biden is a middle of the road politician, but he has to pander to the left of his party. Again, scary.
    I hate time trials.

biden is a puppet , nothing more , nothing less , every thought he vocalizes is pre written by his leftist constitutes , he used the unity theory only during the presidential race to try and garner republican support from trump haters like romney , the bushes and the rest of the republican candidates trump beat down in 2016 , like him or not , trump was 10 times better for the country as a whole than puppet biden.....

Biden college tuition plan is basically the chain letter moving forward plan

Biden was asked a question by a reporter and Biden replied that, something like, that he had to "get back" into the White House or "I will get in trouble". Very true, he is only a puppet, look at the way he got to be the front runner in the Dem party when he was running almost last.

Did they remove all the stairs.....asking for a friend!

Is Joemala a descendant of joemama?

In a very first meeting with the military leaders, Biden's first statement was to design flight suits for pregnant women. Then, design helmets for their hair. Just that alone will kill the enemy, with laughter.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 04-29-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Biden is in fact a puppet. The media is swooning. No holding anyone accountable in Dem party. now we get to hear how the Dems saved the economy with their give aways. I can guarantee one thing and this has already been proven. Trump had this economy roaring before the Chinese virus and was trashed, lied about, derided on a daily basis. If he was President, things would be a good or better.

Bottom line one, Trump could do exactly what the Obama Adm has done the first three months with their stooge Uncle Joe and the headline would read?? Trump is destroying the economy, he is destroying our democracy, he is handing the Country over to China and is in bed with Russia. The daily media and democrat chant.

Bottom line two, the Democratics are nothing but low life skunks being enabled by the low life fake news media. The unfortunate result for our Country is this is all going to come crashing down and I am afraid it is going to take everyone with it.

I would have rather listened to Adolf Hilter!!!

Just appauling!!!

He is a full Communist.

An incompetent illegitimate, demented figurehead for those that stole an election.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

So Jan 6 was the biggest threat to our democracy since the 1800's?

Guess he forgot about that little deal called......911!

What a pathetic imbecile!