Default Common Links To The Failure

I need to drive my two-year-old to daycare tomorrow morning. To ensure we arrive alive, we won't take public transit (Oscar Grant). I removed all air fresheners from the vehicle and double-checked my registration status (Daunte Wright), and ensured my license plates were visible (Lt. Caron Nazario). I will be careful to follow all traffic rules (Philando Castille), signal every turn (Sandra Bland), keep the radio volume low (Jordan Davis), and won't stop at a fast-food chain for a meal (Rayshard Brooks). I'm too afraid to pray (Rev. Clementa C. Pickney) so I just hope the car won't break down (Corey Jones). When my wife picks him up at the end of the day, I'll remind her not to dance (Elijah McClain), stop to play in a park (Tamir Rice), patronize the local convenience store for snacks (Trayvon Martin), or walk around the neighborhood (Mike Brown). Once they are home, we won't stand in our backyard (Stephon Clark), eat ice cream on the couch (Botham Jean), or play any video games (Atatiana Jefferson). After my wife and I tuck him into bed around 7:30 pm, neither of us will leave the house to go to Walmart (John Crawford) or to the gym (Tshyrand Oates) or on a jog (Ahmaud Arbery). We won't even walk to see the birds (Christian Cooper). We'll just sit and try not to breathe (George Floyd) and not to sleep (Breonna Taylor). These are things white people simply do not have to think about." --Author Unknown
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 04-29-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Assuming the author is male, the very first line.....after that you lost me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I THINK it means all blacks should shelter in their homes........mean ole whitey and/or cop may harm them! smh

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I need to drive my two-year-old to daycare tomorrow morning. To ensure we arrive alive, we won't take public transit (Oscar Grant). I removed all air fresheners from the vehicle and double-checked my registration status (Daunte Wright), and ensured my license plates were visible (Lt. Caron Nazario). I will be careful to follow all traffic rules (Philando Castille), signal every turn (Sandra Bland), keep the radio volume low (Jordan Davis), and won't stop at a fast-food chain for a meal (Rayshard Brooks). I'm too afraid to pray (Rev. Clementa C. Pickney) so I just hope the car won't break down (Corey Jones). When my wife picks him up at the end of the day, I'll remind her not to dance (Elijah McClain), stop to play in a park (Tamir Rice), patronize the local convenience store for snacks (Trayvon Martin), or walk around the neighborhood (Mike Brown). Once they are home, we won't stand in our backyard (Stephon Clark), eat ice cream on the couch (Botham Jean), or play any video games (Atatiana Jefferson). After my wife and I tuck him into bed around 7:30 pm, neither of us will leave the house to go to Walmart (John Crawford) or to the gym (Tshyrand Oates) or on a jog (Ahmaud Arbery). We won't even walk to see the birds (Christian Cooper). We'll just sit and try not to breathe (George Floyd) and not to sleep (Breonna Taylor). These are things white people simply do not have to think about." --Author Unknown
    I think the lie is that the author is “unknown “! .................and everything else !

Interesting piece. North Alabama has good writing skills 😜

I found that writing, if you call that writing, on a website. It looks to show how some activist twist things around for their agenda. I'm not sure what demands the writer is wishing to make. The writer must be non-white and have a warrant out for an arrest (a criminal mind) to be in such fear. Or is it a reflection of mental illness of a demonic state of mind in an African culture. Notice that of all of the names, that I know of, there was a failure of the dead person to take proper steps in safety in some manner.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I found that writing, if you call that writing, on a website. It looks to show how some activist twist things around for their agenda. I'm not sure what demands the writer is wishing to make. The writer must be non-white and have a warrant out for an arrest (a criminal mind) to be in such fear. Or is it a reflection of mental illness of a demonic state of mind in an African culture. Notice that of all of the names, that I know of, there was a failure of the dead person to take proper steps in safety in some manner.
    liberalism...........................it is a sickness !

I thought it was sarcasm. Boy was I wrong.

or is it a mental disorder ?

This is stuff that a BLM member would put out. Not one time that I've ever seen the African culture admit doing anything wrong, nor is anything wrong with their culture, nor different with their DNA. Crump declared on TV that it is ok for blacks to get away with small crimes, drug use and dealing, it is ok. It is ok to have single mothers with boat loads of fatherless children. It is ok to live on welfare and be a money burden on the normal civilized America. It is ok to be a rapper and live in sin, it is ok. Does the African American not acknowledge sin? Do they know what is right and what is wrong? [No] According to the Social Expert who studied the African family that I spoke with, DNA and culture is everything. The African is on the bottom of the list on almost everything in life worldwide, except some are skinny and can run long distances, chasing game with spears. Why are Africans late in history to civilize? The point I'm leading to is, what can whites do to help this different type of species of humans (including all people) to be good and better American citizens? We are going backwards. Koko was an ape, not human and not civil equal, but had brains that worked better than some humans..... What is the answer?

That's where you lost me on the first post NA......you said find the lie, and it was in the very first sentence saying.....I'm driving my two year old son to the daycare.

Ain't no baby daddy driving no kid to no day care......chances are baby daddy is somewhere else being someone else's baby daddy....sad but true.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    that's where you lost me on the first post na......you said find the lie, and it was in the very first sentence saying.....i'm driving my two year old son to the daycare.

Ain't no baby daddy driving no kid to no day care......chances are baby daddy is somewhere else being someone else's baby daddy....sad but true.
    truth not racism !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    truth not racism !!!!!
    It can't be racist because young men of every race too busy bustin a nut instead of bustin their azz to raise the kids they have already fathered.....

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    it can't be racist because young men of every race too busy bustin a nut instead of bustin their azz to raise the kids they have already fathered.....
    you are right 50% black 27% hispanic and 17% white !!!mostly all fall in the same category ...............something you put out on a particular night of the week !

Ours is Wednesday.....lol

Just sux that race is the first thing the perpetuators point too as blame when in reality it should be pointed at upbringing and faith( or lack there of.)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you are right 50% black 27% hispanic and 17% white !!!mostly all fall in the same category ...............something you put out on a particular night of the week !
    What is TRASH ?