Default Dump Facebook & Twitter

Go to https://parler.com/auth/access

Parler

And Go to rumble.com for videos that YouTube is censoring.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Can't dump what you don't have
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Always make my own decisions on whatever platform I happen to watch, thank you anyway 🙂
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Can't dump what you don't have
    ditto,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Foot on brake, engage PTO, up with the hoist, air switch unlocks tailgate, wait..... nothing in the box.

Can't dump what I never had loaded.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Good to see Fakebook is already irrellivent to you already!!! hehe

Sympathies to those that can't let go and keep getting banned though!!

I never found picking up the phone or actually driving over to a friends house to catch up and see what's going on difficult enough so I never bothered with facebook from the beginning.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    hehe

Sympathies to those that can't let go and keep getting banned though!!
    In lieu of sympathies for Facebook users sincere sympathies should, in turn, certainly go to anyone who puts the least bit of stock in what some chuckleheaded halfwit says who doesn't know a sprint car from a Silver Crown car, never raced on a dirt track (or any other track, I suspect) who makes statements about hall of fame drivers that he can't confirm, prove or back up. And, didn't have the guts to show up to have a conversation concerning untrue and disparaging statements made by said chuckleheaded halfwit with said hall of fame driver for fear of being bitch slapped by a 60-something year old who's right arm is useless.

By all means, chucklehead, don't go near Facebook, it is substantially more preferable without your low IQ drivel. Bbbwwwwwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    In lieu of sympathies for Facebook users sincere sympathies should, in turn, certainly go to anyone who puts the least bit of stock in what some chuckleheaded halfwit says who doesn't know a sprint car from a Silver Crown car, never raced on a dirt track (or any other track, I suspect) who makes statements about hall of fame drivers that he can't confirm, prove or back up. And, didn't have the guts to show up to have a conversation concerning untrue and disparaging statements made by said chuckleheaded halfwit with said hall of fame driver for fear of being bitch slapped by a 60-something year old who's right arm is useless.

By all means, chucklehead, don't go near Facebook, it is substantially more preferable without your low IQ drivel. Bbbwwwwwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!
    Do I still sense your delusional hostility coming to a head again. What a pity. BWAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Are you upset again? Ever have a good day?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Do I still sense your delusional hostility coming to a head again. What a pity. BWAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Are you upset again? Ever have a good day?
    It's impossible for the likes of you to sense anything rational even if it jumped up and bit you on your chuckleheaded ass! You sorely mistake hostility for truth, real and raw, chuck! My willingness to point it out is my way of periodically fulfilling a public service to society! I'm never upset when I expose you for the half-wit you are.

Now refresh our recollection yet again as to the differences of a wingless sprint car compared to a Silver Crown car! LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's impossible for the likes of you to sense anything rational even if it jumped up and bit you on your chuckleheaded ass! You sorely mistake hostility for truth, real and raw, chuck! My willingness to point it out is my way of periodically fulfilling a public service to society! I'm never upset when I expose you for the half-wit you are.

Now refresh our recollection yet again as to the differences of a wingless sprint car compared to a Silver Crown car! LOLOL!!
    You know what? People know better. You're just making an a$$ out of yourself.

Why should I waste my time, which it would be.

I don't want to use them, I even can't. My internet speed is somewhere around .000,001,200 MB/Sec. The crickets outside are working as fast as they can.