Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    This means nothing. Lucas has no redraw and look how good the feature was at Florence.
    A broken clock is right twice a day.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Boone just flat out got the track prep/format wrong for a 100 lap race which in a lot of cases aren't as good as a 40 - 60 lapped race. You change Boone to a 50 lap race and it's quite a different conversation. I thought the first 40 laps were outstanding. Billy Moyer and Strickler put on a heck of a show racing side-by-side changing the lead. Lot of side-by-side back through the field. Bobby then coming up to take the lead.

No argument from me for the 2nd half of the race as it did just plain suck. Would have been pissed as well had I went in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    If you like fastest 1 lap cars starting on front of everything then yep Lucas is great.
    You might want to check out some statistics. Starting front row of a Lucas feature means nothing. Actually, it usually means you’re not going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    If you like fastest 1 lap cars starting on front of everything then yep Lucas is great.
    And? If you give them a good race track they will put on a show.

What's stats on heat races? Winner from front row. Feature typically Winner from front 2 rows. That equals top 4 qualifiers most likely. Some folks are star struck, I'm not.

Speaking of good racing, YouTube Attica raceway Park last 2 features this year. Both been great but one 3 weeks ago I don't believe you'll find a better race anywhere. Phenomenal is understatement

Yeah look at Moran he wins a heat almost every night and is in jeopardy to get lapped at the end of half them

Stats on heat races lol.

Who gives a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) if it's WoO or Lucas Oil or the deep South Upstate Super Late Renegades Series...as long as the racing is good the comparisons are just a pepe measuring contest. I guess I just don't get the logic of having to say one is good and one is bad

One or two of the support classes put on the best actual racing of the night in most cases.....woo or Lucas show, doesn't matter.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    One or two of the support classes put on the best actual racing of the night in most cases.....woo or Lucas show, doesn't matter.
    Sad but true. I'm amazed at what is considered a great LM race these days. A couple guys crossing each other's paths a few times is a big deal.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Not if it’s crates. There is nothing more boring than crate models.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

If you've watched the past few Lucas races you (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure know Davenport is the #1 ranked dirt latemodel driver now.....Essex lets you know that for sure...LOL

Restartifieds (modifieds) are right up there with crate late models. When did they start with time trials with this class? In the north it is just a draw for heat line up. Plus they just sit there forever when they spin out and they spin out constantly. Sprint Cars almost get moving faster and that is with the help of a push truck.

I actually enjoy mods. Lima and Eldora they usually the best show. I've seen them at many other tracks as well. Every track races different for different divisions. I've seen killer non wing shows, winged 410s, late models, stock cars and mods too. I will say I'm not a fan of these crate motor stock cars. Crate models ok what limited bit seen. The whole swinging from Lucas jock I don't get though. Sure seen good races and seen train races but that's anywhere. I just don't much care for their format and I despise this crap of top 4 or 6 qualifiers locked into front of feature.

https://youtu.be/C8Mxultxq8Q

Check out that feature if wanna see racing

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Restartifieds (modifieds) are right up there with crate late models. When did they start with time trials with this class? In the north it is just a draw for heat line up. Plus they just sit there forever when they spin out and they spin out constantly. Sprint Cars almost get moving faster and that is with the help of a push truck.
    More times than not the mods produce more passing than the late models.

I just looked at all the Lucas results from 2021 so far and here's how it breaks down after 14 races.

9 wins have come from the 1st or 2nd row
    4 wins have come from the 5th row
    1 win from the 3rd row.
    2021 race count
    6 events

WoO has run 15 races. I counted the double features for Cherokee but not the second feature at Boone with the invert. Which was won by Babb also from the front row.

12 races were won from the first two rows
    2 features were won both from the third row.
    2021 race count
    6 events

This is too funny. I bet he doesn’t even understand why.

I dunno. Was curious to see myself so I went and looked. Kinda interesting 4 wins were just from the 5th row.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I just looked at all the Lucas results from 2021 so far and here's how it breaks down after 14 races.

9 wins have come from the 1st or 2nd row
    4 wins have come from the 5th row
    1 win from the 3rd row.
    Racing is about going fast. Going fast puts you up front. The competition is so close today compared to even 10 years ago. The odds of a winner coming from the b main and winning are high. Its really hard for a fast guy to have a bad heat and get in thru the b and not be lapped in 10 laps.

I have no problem with the 9 wins coming from the front row if the RACING was good. Did 2nd place come from 8th and run with the leader side by side for the lead? ect.