Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I have no fear of the word 'earn'. Actually, as much time as you have to commit to being a self proclaimed 4m elite, I think maybe you don't understand the word itself. I posted the definition and if you don't agree with it, then that's on you. Your idea that a win is not earned because the winning pass was made at lap 30 instead of lap 99 is perplexing. You are acting like he didn't show up until saturday at feature time and they gave him the #1 pill and sent everyone else home. He did exactly what the other 22 competitors wanted to do, but couldn't.
    Just don't get to worked up over this and post my x's cell number or something goofy like that.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I don't think we should be talking about Bobby Pierce earning the win. We should be talking about how he drove a very smart race. He raced awfully hard during the first half of the race and took a lot of chances until he got the lead. Once he had the lead he drove a very smart race. He stayed focused and did not overdrive the track. I am sure he knew he had to get to the front before the track got slick. Once the track got slick he did not throw the race away by getting impatient with lapped cars. He won the race by driving smart ,
    I think we should be talking about how he earned this. I also think he got lucky... no harm in that. They all could have taken a chance in the first laps and use up there sht but thats not what a smart driver does...

It's good to get lucky like bobby did here for sure but you can't say it was earned... sorry.

Still waiting!!!... ... . ..

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Still waiting!!!... ... . ..
    Would you be happy if we got rid of this sport completely since lots of race winners don't "earn" it?

Still waiting... 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Would you be happy if we got rid of this sport completely since lots of race winners don't "earn" it?
    the dude is a complete moron. probably doesnt go to races. just sits at home and trolls Pierce and his fans. he is "still waiting" to get a clue. he is a bonified idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    the dude is a complete moron. probably doesnt go to races. just sits at home and trolls Pierce and his fans. he is "still waiting" to get a clue. he is a bonified idiot.
    Getting your panties in a wad over this won't make boobys good fortune any the more earned lol...

Id still have that beer with ya tho...

Still waiting! 😆

Id still have that beer with ya tho...Still waiting! 
    Your wait is over, here you go.((((( LGBTQ ))))))Your friends are waiting for you...

Cool

Bobby has won the two longest Woo races they have ran so far this year. 75 laps for 20k & 100 laps for 30k all with in a month. I'm sure the 24 year old is smiling all the way to the bank. If you can finish ahead of B-Shepp on this tour your going to hall home some cash. Looks like he will going for another 40k this weekend on the Woo tour. I know Blackie... With your infatuation with Bobby it has probably been given you some sleepless nights. Smile...

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Your wait is over, here you go.((((( LGBTQ ))))))Your friends are waiting for you...
    So russ is gay??? I'll be dipped! I guess you would know twickle toes. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Bobby has won the two longest Woo races they have ran so far this year. 75 laps for 20k & 100 laps for 30k all with in a month. I'm sure the 24 year old is smiling all the way to the bank. If you can finish ahead of B-Shepp on this tour your going to hall home some cash. Looks like he will going for another 40k this weekend on the Woo tour. I know Blackie... With your infatuation with Bobby it has probably been given you some sleepless nights. Smile...
    And still no answer as to how he earned this last lockdown he won lol...

Lol some dam more.............

Still... WAITING!! 😊

Just don't get to worked up over this and post my x's cell number or something goofy like that.
    I got the number from the bathroom at the truck stop, guessing you wrote it there.

I'm not worked up at all, your responses are in line with what my kids acted like when I used to tell them no. Ain't no big deal.

Why don't you give us blackies definition of 'earn' so maybe we can understand the point you're trying to make. From my perspective, he did everything he was supposed to do as a racer. So the race got one lane? It was all over once he got the lead anyway.

My point? What a goof lol, the reason for this tread was that the op said bobby earned this win some how. From what you're saying you are clueless to the meaning of earn... Seems a bunch of you have never had to earn anything if y'all think winning on a lockdown track is earning that win lol... Had you taught you kids right, you'd not have had to keep telling them no... 😉

Still waiting 😛

Just don't get to worked up over this and post my x boy friend 's cell number or something goofy like that.
    There you go again. (((LGBTQ )) IS WHAT YOUR WAITING ON.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    There you go again. (((LGBTQ )) IS WHAT YOUR WAITING ON.
    Easy there honey!!
    Is that you Miss Jenner?? Sorry I'm not your type/kind or whatever you're identifying as now days... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I got the number from the bathroom at the truck stop, guessing you wrote it there.

I'm not worked up at all, your responses are in line with what my kids acted like when I used to tell them no. Ain't no big deal.

Why don't you give us blackies definition of 'earn' so maybe we can understand the point you're trying to make. From my perspective, he did everything he was supposed to do as a racer. So the race got one lane? It was all over once he got the lead anyway.
    The only number you have to look at is, his useless number of posts # 1886 since his join date of Dec. 2019 under this one username. What a miserable clown he must be, who just sits typing this nonsense which is never funny. Don't bother responding Blackie as I will not degrade myself to respond back to you. This is what everyone should do.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    The only number you have to look at is, his useless number of posts # 1886 since his join date of Dec. 2019 under this one username. What a miserable clown he must be, who just sits typing this nonsense which is never funny. Don't bother responding Blackie as I will not degrade myself to respond back to you. This is what everyone should do.

To late... You just responded so how will the other goofs talking here take you seriously? Seriously!!

You make a very good point here tho. However like i said, youve gone as far as to verify my post count and read through this silliness as the rest of the goofs posting here lol. Contradict yourself much?? 🤓