Default July 3-6, 2022 Stuart Speedway $25k to win each day for SLM

Love to see promoters sticking their necks out to have new events like this but the press release stating that this should not compete with regional touring series - have they not heard of the UMP Summernationals?

I’d anticipate very little crossover between the two even if they didn’t conflict. And why not, more teams get a shot at better money? Mike Van G is not bashful in his promotional efforts.
    I hate time trials.

Would this event be sanctioned by any current sanctioning body ?

Mike and the Guys at XR don't do much with sanctioning bodies anymore. I think they are putting their necks out like I-80 did for the first SDN's. Also Stuart is in western IA, and its been since 1992 that the Hell Tour has ran west of I-35 in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by slideiton View Post
    Mike and the Guys at XR don't do much with sanctioning bodies anymore. I think they are putting their necks out like I-80 did for the first SDN's. Also Stuart is in western IA, and its been since 1992 that the Hell Tour has ran west of I-35 in Iowa.
    Mike had an MLRA race earlier this year and they have at least 2 SLMR shows coming up this season.