Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    You won't, but I'll go ahead and ask for you to explain the hypocrisy. I made my reply in a rush so maybe I did indeed miss something
    You say they died after but not because of the vaccine ? But you believe every counted COVID death is actually a COVID death!

Several issues with that source, even if you don't include the fact that its a site where apparently anybody can submit articles and literally shows its intense bias in its own name. As for the numbers, the article neglects to mention how 1. The CDC openly states that blood clots and allergic reactions (something that can generally be handled where the vaccine is received) are the only reactions they have found evidence to be caused by the vaccine. The writer also claims that VAERS only covers 1% of actual reactions with nothing to back up said claim. There's also an issue with the article misrepresenting what VAERS and the CDC are saying. The vast majority of listed deaths are reported as happening shortly after receiving the vaccine, this is very different from the CDC saying that they happened BECAUSE of the vaccine. There's a lot more issues with this but I'm short on time rn so I'll just end with adding that if the vaccine actually caused the deaths of 4,400 people (an updated number), that is about .0017% of people dying shortly after a vaccine dose. Almost 100x less than the percentage of people who catch COVID and died from it.
    What the H do you think CNN MSNBC and the other rags do. If it fits their agenda they stick a camera and mic on anybody with two legs. And then they are true patriots (true revolutionaries) right???

I expect nothing less than an attempt to delegitimize anything that does not fit the left wing propaganda category.

Truth = Lies

Lies = Truth
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-15-2021 at 07:31 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You say they died after but not because of the vaccine ? But you believe every counted COVID death is actually a COVID death!
    The CDC publishes it's death count based on death certificates that list COVID as either the primary or an underlying cause of death. Both my numbers are based on the CDC's findings. I still see no hypocrisy here

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    What the H do you think CNN MSNBC and the other rags do. If it fits their agenda they stick a camera and mic on anybody with two legs. And then they are true patriots (true revolutionaries) right??? I expect nothing less than an attempt to delegitimize anything that does not fit the left wing propaganda category. Truth = LiesLies = Truth
    Pretty much everybody working for mainstream news sources have some form of traceable work experience and education. Even small town newspapers tend to require a formal education before hiring someone to be a writer. This is pretty different from a website where literally anybody can submit articles for.

The CDC publishes it's death count based on death certificates that list COVID as either the primary or an underlying cause of death.
    Aren’t most other causes of death down? If I’m not mistaken, Barbecueboy has pointed this out this flaw on numerous occasions, right?

I'm not sure where he got his numbers, but other leading causes of death besides COVID for the most part INCREASED in 2020 according to the NCHS and NVSS. Those that went down, did so by at most 3-5k. https://cdn.jamanetwork.com/ama/cont...5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

I'm not sure where he got his numbers, but other leading causes of death besides COVID for the most part INCREASED in 2020 according to the NCHS and NVSS. Those that went down, did so by at most 3-5k. https://cdn.jamanetwork.com/ama/cont...5G5CRDK6RD3PGA
    Do you ever listen to yourself ?

---- but other leading causes of death besides COVID for the most part INCREASED in 2020 according to the NCHS and NVSS. Those that went down, did so by at most 3-5k.
    Hmmmmm? That’s weird, I thought for sure things like COPD, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, phenomena and such, all went down.

Also, total deaths increased by 15% from 2019 to 2020

The CDC publishes it's death count based on death certificates that list COVID as either the primary or an underlying cause of death. Both my numbers are based on the CDC's findings. I still see no hypocrisy here
    What do you see when you look at the stipen the hospitals get for reporting it as a covid related death? And be honest please.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default It's a miracle.....

Covid deaths explode......while other nagging forms of health related deaths decline dramatically........horrible on the covid side but nothing short of a miracle on the diseases that have killed Americans for years.

Is this the silver lining ?? Of course not......numbers flawed, garbage in, garbage out.

Also, total deaths increased by 15% from 2019 to 2020
    No, no it didn't......better read that one again.

----
    I think you are rather naive if you take what the CDC says as the gospel, regarding anything related to COVID19.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Do you ever listen to yourself ?
    Short sweet and funny as hell, dirtMAN!! Bbbwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I think you are rather naive if you take what the CDC says as the gospel, regarding anything related to COVID19.
    Do you have a better source? I'm open to new sources that aren't literally random nobodies on a random Trump site.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Covid deaths explode......while other nagging forms of health related deaths decline dramatically........horrible on the covid side but nothing short of a miracle on the diseases that have killed Americans for years.Is this the silver lining ?? Of course not......numbers flawed, garbage in, garbage out.
    Where is your source? I'm open to seeing sources that back up your claim but without that, you're literally just making a baseless claim.

What do you see when you look at the stipen the hospitals get for reporting it as a covid related death? And be honest please.
    You missed answering Barbecueboy’s question.

We’ll wait!!!

Covid deaths explode......while other nagging forms of health related deaths decline dramatically........horrible on the covid side but nothing short of a miracle on the diseases that have killed Americans for years.

Is this the silver lining ?? Of course not......numbers flawed, garbage in, garbage out.
    Surely......the liberals will give the credit to Trump for curing the flu. Afterall, the flu cases virtually disappeared in 2020, from 39 million cases in 2019, down to just 18,000 in 2020!

Attaboy Trump!

I see what you're talking about with the COVID funding, but that alone doesn't prove fraud occurred in any large amount, especially considering how many steps in the process have to be broken to fraudulently receive the funding. (I say this because the funding is given after treatment for COVID, not just a report of it)

BBQ also didn't answer my request for a source, so there's that.