Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 145
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,937

    Default No Masks needed anymore, proof below!!

    [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0gkdddXIAE6nV5?format=jpg&name=900x900[img]

    These lying hypocrits know it's just a fraud!!

    Yep, that’s right… Without wearing a mask, His Fraudulency Joe Biden got all physically cozy with 93-year-old Rosalyn Carter.

    Yep, that’s right… Without wearing a mask, the Reverend-Doctor Jill Biden got all physically cozy with 96-year-old Jimmy Carter, a two-time cancer survivor.

    And then — get this — after they left the Carter home, His Fraudulency and the Reverend-Doctor performed mask theater, they WORE THEIR MASKS OUTSIDE for the television cameras. See below:

    [img]https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/05/GettyImages-1232595906-1024x683.jpg[img]
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Go to Bidens Speech Thread as it won't let me post the pictures twice.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    All people in this photograph have been fully vaccinated. According to current CDC guidelines, small gatherings among fully vaccinated people is considered low risk without masks. However, the CDC still recommends wearing a mask during domestic travel, though testing after travel is no longer necessary if one is fully vaccinated. Based on the two photos, Biden did exactly what the CDC guidelines state.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...Dfitted%20mask

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    All people in this photograph have been fully vaccinated. According to current CDC guidelines, small gatherings among fully vaccinated people is considered low risk without masks. However, the CDC still recommends wearing a mask during domestic travel, though testing after travel is no longer necessary if one is fully vaccinated. Based on the two photos, Biden did exactly what the CDC guidelines state.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...Dfitted%20mask
    So why wear it leaving the house ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So why wear it leaving the house ?
    What do you think he's doing when leaving the White House? He's travelling.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    With people that have been fully vaccinated......again, why the mask?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    With people that have been fully vaccinated......again, why the mask?
    For him personally? Likely to set an example. I have no idea who the President meets on a daily basis or how many people interact with him, but the average citizen likely doesn't have the luxury of travelling exclusively with fully vaccinated people.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    I get the setting an example part.

    What I don't get is why they don't see that the majority of Americans know it's just a show for the cameras........why not set an example by not being one?

    I feel like this admin will be more dog and pony than it will be substance and style.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    What do you think he's doing when leaving the White House? He's travelling.
    I meant the Carter’s house as seen in the picture !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I get the setting an example part.What I don't get is why they don't see that the majority of Americans know it's just a show for the cameras........why not set an example by not being one?I feel like this admin will be more dog and pony than it will be substance and style.
    I'm not sure what you mean when you say "set an example by not being one" How do you set an example by not setting an example? He will be setting an example regardless of what he does, just like how Trump fighting COVID restrictions tooth and nail convinced millions to do so as well. If Trump took CDC guidelines more seriously, you can bet that way more people would've been following those guidelines. If Biden decided to shirk the guidelines, why would people think they should do so if the president doesn't follow his own advice? This very thread is a dude trying to claim that Biden isn't following said advice.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    @Dirtman (this site won't let me quote your posts for some reason), that just makes your question worse because I specifically state that CDC Guidelines recommend wearing a mask while travelling. Once he's left the Carter household, he is travelling. Its the exact same answer as if he was leaving the White House.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris125 View Post
    @dirtman (this site won't let me quote your posts for some reason), that just makes your question worse because i specifically state that cdc guidelines recommend wearing a mask while travelling. Once he's left the carter household, he is travelling. Its the exact same answer as if he was leaving the white house.
    what flavor is the koolaid today ? You cannot be that stupid ........................or can you ?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    what flavor is the koolaid today ? You cannot be that stupid ........................or can you ?
    Terrible response. Where is the inconsistency in my statements? You asked a question and I gave you a straight answer. What part of the answer was not to your satisfaction? Biden recommends that people follow CDC guidelines. The CDC guidelines recommend wearing a mask while traveling even if vaccinated. Thus, Biden wears a mask while traveling despite being vaccinated. You may not agree with the need to wear a mask, but this thread is about Biden being a hypocrite when the evidence provided shows the exact opposite.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    I don't think the cdc meant " traveling" from the front door of someone's house where you weren't wearing your mask to your car where you also won't be wearing your mask.......especially with camera photo ops everywhere in that 100 feet from door to car.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiris125 View Post
    terrible response. Where is the inconsistency in my statements? You asked a question and i gave you a straight answer. What part of the answer was not to your satisfaction? Biden recommends that people follow cdc guidelines. The cdc guidelines recommend wearing a mask while traveling even if vaccinated. Thus, biden wears a mask while traveling despite being vaccinated. You may not agree with the need to wear a mask, but this thread is about biden being a hypocrite when the evidence provided shows the exact opposite.
    do you wear your mask when you "travel" from the couch to the kitchen for a drink of that koolaid ?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    529

    Default

    I'm with you guys, 'traveling' to me means going places away from your home. Should have had a mask on when meeting with the Carters if he wants to set an example!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    All people in this photograph have been fully vaccinated. According to current CDC guidelines, small gatherings among fully vaccinated people is considered low risk without masks. However, the CDC still recommends wearing a mask during domestic travel, though testing after travel is no longer necessary if one is fully vaccinated. Based on the two photos, Biden did exactly what the CDC guidelines state.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...Dfitted%20mask
    No they are being total hypocrits by wearing masks in public and not in private. Political deceit.

    Fakes frauds and liars club.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    I'm with you guys, 'traveling' to me means going places away from your home. Should have had a mask on when meeting with the Carters if he wants to set an example!!
    He's setting an example of following CDC guidelines by following the guidelines.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    No they are being total hypocrits by wearing masks in public and not in private. Political deceit.Fakes frauds and liars club.
    Biden pushes for people to follow CDC guidelines. He is following CDC guidelines in the evidence you posted. Where is the hypocrisy? Do you know what hypocrisy means?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    imploring someone to listen to what you are saying but you not listening to what they are?

    Is that a good example?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.