Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

He didn't make up the definition......it doesn't fit for you because you don't want it to fit.

But , yes....it fits.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Pretty much everybody working for mainstream news sources have some form of traceable work experience and education. Even small town newspapers tend to require a formal education before hiring someone to be a writer. This is pretty different from a website where literally anybody can submit articles for.
    You work for CNN and others then you go with the narrative and spew the propaganda. So how does that make them proffessional jornalists??? It doesn't!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Buford also at least tried to provide a source, as flawed as it was.
    Don't get it. I give legit sources, you scoff at them and turn around and return to the pure propagandists, "so called Jouralists"..... How frustrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hmmmm. The same could be said for you Mr. chucklehead bed wetter. You certainly hate to hear your ignorant misconceptions and the fact that you don't know the difference between.............oh, you know! Hahahahahaaaa
    Which would fit up your rear end easier, a silver crown or a 410 sprit???? hahahahah

A bad source is one with almost complete anonymity. I could also say the exact same thing to you. You don't want to hear the CDC, NCHS, and NVSS because they don't fit your narrative. Instead, you only follow websites that intentionally misconstrue their numbers.
    Yea. like unnamed sources say, or anonymous sources say, that's all CNN has except their own circle jerk of Trump bludgeoning parrots, hating and lying away 24/7!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Don't get it. I give legit sources, you scoff at them and turn around and return to the pure propagandists, "so called Jouralists"..... How frustrating!!!
    So what you're saying is that he dismisses your legitimate sources like he dismisses legitimate quantifiable definitions of real words?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I have knowledge that you share dumb YouTube videos.
    Well that’s true. I do post some dumb YouTube videos, just to see ---- and yes, you do admittedly (just now above) watch them , even thought you’ve said “repeatedly” that you don’t watch them. Its all good, I knew you watched some of them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I'm not running the sport mod this year. Instead of spending a ton of money racing it, my girlfriend and I are going to do some traveling. I sold it to my friend, who I'll be helping this year. We plan to be at Farley this week.
    Best of luck and safety in your travels, and best of luck to your friend racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So what you're saying is that he dismisses your legitimate sources like he dismisses legitimate quantifiable definitions of real words?
    What do you ecpect from a certified Trump bludgeoning parrot?????? hahahaahaha

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Probably { Made in China } to boot ! !

I pulled up to get gas today and there was a 20 something getting gas, you guessed it, with a mask on!

I immediately thought.........thats the true definition of poor parenting!

Wimpified society!!!

Fashion statement now.....like pants hanging down below your butt and " I'm with stipid->" tshirts.

CDC Study Admits 74% Of COVID Sufferers In Massachusetts Outbreak Were Fully Vaccinated
    The development comes as the mainstream media appears to agitate for a second round of lockdowns
    Tom Pappert by TOM PAPPERT July 31, 2021

CDC: Over 9,000 People Who Got Vaccinated Later Tested Positive For COVID-19, Over 100 Died

In a new study published to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, it is revealed that nearly three quarters of those who tested positive for COVID-19 as part of an “outbreak” of the largely survivable virus in Massachusetts had been completely vaccinated against the virus.
    Alongside the bombshell that the vaccine was unable to protect the individuals, four of whom were hospitalized for their illness, the new data also suggests “that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals.”

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky seemed to suggest that the newly released data will lead to a resurgance in face mask use. “This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation,” said Walensky, who recently recommended individuals begin wearing masks in their own home if they live with children ineligible for the vaccine or with immunocompromised individuals. “The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not unknowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones.”

The CDC also warns that the “Delta Variant” is likely to be “as contagious as chickenpox.” Most mainstream media, however, neglects to mention that top experts in the United Kingdom say that the most common symptoms of the dreaded new variant of the virus are akin to “hay fever” or the common cold.

As National File reported earlier this month, experts in the United Kingdom have compared the symptoms of the COVID-19 “Delta Variant” to that of hay fever and the common cold, according to various reports. The new strain has reportedly been the cause of 99% of all new COVID-19 cases in the UK. “The main symptoms of COVID-19 appear to have changed — with headaches and sore throats now more common than fevers and coughs, according to a warning by UK experts,” noted the New York Post. “Allergy sufferers can experience some of the same symptoms as those with Covid, which can cause huge levels of anxiety,” said Dr. Connor Bryant, co-founder of clean air tech MedicAir, according to Mirror. “COVID is acting differently now, it’s more like a cold,” said Tim Spector, a professor of genetic epidemiology. “All those are not the old classic symptoms.”

It's time to get back to a normal life, where there have always been threats of one kind or another.
    Time to tell this government enough is enough.

Face the real truth, people with ideas of total control and overthrow of this nation is the real danger and issue to focus on.

If not they will only get more incidious down the road and many millions will die world wide.

In Australia of all places now they have declared marshal law against the people to enforce a fake lockdown.

I really expect these facts to come out on CNN any second now!!!!! hehe

Postal Workers Union Delivers Stunning Blow to Biden: End Vaccine Mandates

FLASHBACK: Dems Say They Wouldn't Trust The Feds On The Vaccine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vRMYwmT4U

Default Judicial Watch

Caught: CDC Coordinated with Facebook on COVID Messaging and ‘Misinformation’ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6FP3JQLN3g

LOL of course they did. The left sees dishonesty as a necessary tool for their perspective on what is good for the people. Meaning gov. control of lives of conservatives. Not their lives of course. They are superior in all ways.