Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Jill's mask matched her dress, she's a pretty lady.

They do make a very lovely couple.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It’s unfortunate that politics has tainted the discussion on the pandemic and vaccines, and it has come from both sides. I wear a mask inside a business and in church (mandatory). I don’t wear it outside, at the races, in the car, fishing, or in smaller family groups. My wife has an autoimmune disease and I’m in an age group that had bigger risk levels so we decided early on to stack the odds in our favor where we could. I don’t see masks as fail safe or as a 100% guarantee, far from it. And I’ve worn a mask as a show of respect for vulnerable people. It’s a gesture towards others and a small inconvenience, not a big deal. Thing that floors me is that there’s much caterwauling about a mask taking peoples “rights” away, ridiculous. Since when did acknowledging other people’s concerns and showing some respect and decency towards others become unacceptable? Is it your right to keep your fat butt seated when a pregnant lady or a woman is forced to stand? Is it your right to make a left turn in front of oncoming traffic? Is it your right to speed in a school zone or to blow around a stopped school bus? Whole thing is ludicrous. I see the mask deal in many cases as just simply showing “RESPECT” for others. But that’s something that some here seem to have no concept of.
    I hate time trials.

Traveling.....lol.

Sounds like the old debate on the word "soon".

Default Kaz

Excellent post and I think most normal folks would agree......but the topic of why wear a mask for the cameras and not for the carters has been asked and answered.....staged to stay on script......if they thought the mask meant something for the situation they were in they would have been on the whole time......or been off the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Excellent post and I think most normal folks would agree......but the topic of why wear a mask for the cameras and not for the carters has been asked and answered.....staged to stay on script......if they thought the mask meant something for the situation they were in they would have been on the whole time......or been off the whole time.
    This seems like the end of the conversation. We're now fully talking about what we think Biden's motives are, something we can never fully know. You think he only cares about following the script, I feel he believes the guidelines of the CDC and forms his mask wearing around that. Some people will feel he's doing too much, some will think he's not doing enough.

BBQ, we can agree on that, bad optics. One thing I’ve been highly critical of Trump about is his lack of leading by example. Seems Joe B. is some of the same. Sorry if I got a bit off topic lol?
    I hate time trials.

Kaz, that viewpoint will keep us wearing masks forever. The present government is taking advantage of us all.

I do wear a mask anywhere it's required. The trouble is, those that decide what is required and what is not.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

So my viewpoint to show respect for others is going to keep us wearing masks “forever”? Get outta here lol. States are loosening restrictions in many instances. I’d expect some on and off again as we learn how to deal with this stuff in the coming months and years. But, from a purely selfish standpoint it behooves Biden’s, or his administration’s, re-election chances to put this totally behind us. If we’re still wearing masks and fighting the virus in 2024 it won’t be pretty for Joe’s party.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    This seems like the end of the conversation. We're now fully talking about what we think Biden's motives are, something we can never fully know. You think he only cares about following the script, I feel he believes the guidelines of the CDC and forms his mask wearing around that. Some people will feel he's doing too much, some will think he's not doing enough.
    Fair enough, you think his motives are for good habits and to set an example.....Almost everyone else on earth sees it as a political photo op so as to stay on message.

To your point, none of us will fully know......or in my case, fully care.
    I've stated my opinion, you don't agree....ain't America great?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Kaz, that viewpoint will keep us wearing masks forever. The present government is taking advantage of us all.

I do wear a mask anywhere it's required. The trouble is, those that decide what is required and what is not.
    That last sentence is a thread ender......well said CW

@ Kazual. Yes, you are showing subbmission to the media and others, that helps them maintain this control play.

Buford, whatever Buddy. You live in your world and I’ll stay in mine.
    I hate time trials.

There will never be a time where everybody is satisfied with who makes the rules and who doesn't. Countless laws are put in place to protect people even though those laws restrict what people can do. The usual response is "if you let them do these mask mandates, you're letting them take control. Where does it stop?"... somewhere, but i don't think mask mandates should be the limit for people.

How about we really talk about what Biden's motives are. And I don't mean CNN softball whitewash.

Let'as talk about the Globalist's the Chinese Communists, the open borders and destrtion of American sovereignty. The end of energy and self independence. Total government control. We own you now says Schumer!!!

All people in this photograph have been fully vaccinated. According to current CDC guidelines, small gatherings among fully vaccinated people is considered low risk without masks. However, the CDC still recommends wearing a mask during domestic travel, though testing after travel is no longer necessary if one is fully vaccinated. Based on the two photos, Biden did exactly what the CDC guidelines state.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...Dfitted%20mask
    ya so they ''Make us think'' they all are ''fully vaccinated'' .................... Wich all reality i bet they DO NOT get what the GENERAL POPULATION does get ....................

There will never be a time where everybody is satisfied with who makes the rules and who doesn't. Countless laws are put in place to protect people even though those laws restrict what people can do. The usual response is "if you let them do these mask mandates, you're letting them take control. Where does it stop?"... somewhere, but i don't think mask mandates should be the limit for people.
    Evil people making the laws will never work.

For the latest breakdown of the VAERS data, this what the CDC is now reporting.

4,057 deaths.

17,190 serious injuries.

192,954 reports of adverse events.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/05/14/c...=newsletter_wr

Pretty disturbing report. Ole Joe does not care about the children obviously.

Several issues with that source, even if you don't include the fact that its a site where apparently anybody can submit articles and literally shows its intense bias in its own name. As for the numbers, the article neglects to mention how 1. The CDC openly states that blood clots and allergic reactions (something that can generally be handled where the vaccine is received) are the only reactions they have found evidence to be caused by the vaccine. The writer also claims that VAERS only covers 1% of actual reactions with nothing to back up said claim. There's also an issue with the article misrepresenting what VAERS and the CDC are saying. The vast majority of listed deaths are reported as happening shortly after receiving the vaccine, this is very different from the CDC saying that they happened BECAUSE of the vaccine. There's a lot more issues with this but I'm short on time rn so I'll just end with adding that if the vaccine actually caused the deaths of 4,400 people (an updated number), that is about .0017% of people dying shortly after a vaccine dose. Almost 100x less than the percentage of people who catch COVID and died from it.

Several issues with that source, even if you don't include the fact that its a site where apparently anybody can submit articles and literally shows its intense bias in its own name. As for the numbers, the article neglects to mention how 1. The CDC openly states that blood clots and allergic reactions (something that can generally be handled where the vaccine is received) are the only reactions they have found evidence to be caused by the vaccine. The writer also claims that VAERS only covers 1% of actual reactions with nothing to back up said claim. There's also an issue with the article misrepresenting what VAERS and the CDC are saying. The vast majority of listed deaths are reported as happening shortly after receiving the vaccine, this is very different from the CDC saying that they happened BECAUSE of the vaccine. There's a lot more issues with this but I'm short on time rn so I'll just end with adding that if the vaccine actually caused the deaths of 4,400 people (an updated number), that is about .0017% of people dying shortly after a vaccine dose. Almost 100x less than the percentage of people who catch COVID and died from it.
    You cannot even see the hypocrisy in that post ? Of course not !

You won't, but I'll go ahead and ask for you to explain the hypocrisy. I made my reply in a rush so maybe I did indeed miss something