Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    For him personally? Likely to set an example. I have no idea who the President meets on a daily basis or how many people interact with him, but the average citizen likely doesn't have the luxury of travelling exclusively with fully vaccinated people.
    You talk about the man like he's a legitimate, good man that must be treated as anthing other than the lying, crooked, evil, communist, and Globalist supporter, as well as about any other faction that has evil as their guiding light.

So pathetic!!!

Everything he does is based on lies deception and wicked intentions. destroying America as a chief goal. But isn't that all just great to you????

You listen and support that man and you're on a ride straight to h ell....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You talk about the man like he's a legitimate, good man that must be treated as anthing other than the lying, crooked, evil, communist, and Globalist supporter, as well as about any other faction that has evil as their guiding light.So pathetic!!!Everything he does is based on lies deception and wicked intentions. destroying America as a chief goal. But isn't that all just great to you????You listen and support that man and you're on a ride straight to h ell....
    Don't know what my opinion on Biden has to do with anything. My arguments were based on whether or not your photos show hypocrisy. They do not. I prefer Biden to Trump but I wouldn't even rank him in the top half of presidents so far, though my opinion will likely change as we go through his term. But again, that isn't relevant to whether or not I like Biden or not, nor does his character really come into play when his actions are the things being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    imploring someone to listen to what you are saying but you not listening to what they are?Is that a good example?
    Just realized I missed one of your posts, but I've acknowledged and responded to pretty much all points posted here. How am I not listening to people here? As for the post I missed, I feel like if Biden was only doing it for photo ops, he wouldn't have taken a clearly planned photo of him with the Carter's without masks.

Just realized I missed one of your posts, but I've acknowledged and responded to pretty much all points posted here. How am I not listening to people here? As for the post I missed, I feel like if Biden was only doing it for photo ops, he wouldn't have taken a clearly planned photo of him with the Carter's without masks.
    Would it not have been a better example to have the picture wearing a mask around two very old people in the high risk or comorbidity category seeing how the cdc says even though vaccinated you can show no symptoms but spread the virus ? Why not take the extra precaution in this case ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Would it not have been a better example to have the picture wearing a mask around two very old people in the high risk or comorbidity category seeing how the cdc says even though vaccinated you can show no symptoms but spread the virus ? Why not take the extra precaution in this case ?
    If his goal is to encourage following CDC guidelines/recommendations, then no. It would not set a better example. If he believes following the CDC guidelines is the best course of action (regardless of what one thinks his reasons are for believing so), doing more than the CDC recommends would possibly call into question his faith in such guidelines, similar to Trump's affect with the opposite actions. Obviously, not as much as Trump's actions, but still raises the possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris125 View Post
    if his goal is to encourage following cdc guidelines/recommendations, then no. It would not set a better example. If he believes following the cdc guidelines is the best course of action (regardless of what one thinks his reasons are for believing so), doing more than the cdc recommends would possibly call into question his faith in such guidelines, similar to trump's affect with the opposite actions. Obviously, not as much as trump's actions, but still raises the possibility.
    sop you think traveling means anytime you are not stationary ?

sop you think traveling means anytime you are not stationary ?
    Not at all, but I think you know that.

not at all, but i think you know that.
    but going from a house to a vehicle is ?

but going from a house to a vehicle is ?
    as part of going to a location away from the house to another location entirely? yes. Like for a lot of people, the distance may be small, but him doing so when leaving a house could be to maintain a good habit.

as part of going to a location away from the house to another location entirely? Yes. Like for a lot of people, the distance may be small, but him doing so when leaving a house could be to maintain a good habit.
    so now it's habit ....................................not cdc guidelines ? It is called kabuki theater and you subscribe to it ..................................but we don't !!!!!!

so now it's habit ....................................not cdc guidelines ? It is called kabuki theater and you subscribe to it ..................................but we don't !!!!!!
    You can make a habit of following CDC guidelines. He is literally making it a habit by doing it every time to conform to CDC guidelines. To think you have enough knowledge to know the term "kabuki theater" (though I'm not sure if I'd say its implemented quite right since I've already stated I don't care what Biden's reasons are, just that he shows no hypocrisy in the two images), but can't put 2 and 2 together on how in order to consistently follow CDC guidelines, he creates a habit that follows those guidelines.

If his goal is to encourage following CDC guidelines/recommendations, then no. It would not set a better example. If he believes following the CDC guidelines is the best course of action (regardless of what one thinks his reasons are for believing so), doing more than the CDC recommends would possibly call into question his faith in such guidelines, similar to Trump's affect with the opposite actions. Obviously, not as much as Trump's actions, but still raises the possibility.
    You be sure and follow the CDC guidelines!!! hahahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

as part of going to a location away from the house to another location entirely? yes. Like for a lot of people, the distance may be small, but him doing so when leaving a house could be to maintain a good habit.
    It could also be to cut down on uv rays from the sun damaging his teeth or Jill wearing the mask so her foundation around her lipstick doesn't get smudged......but it's not.

Denial is a dish best eaten alone......enjoy the solitude.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

---- is the best course of action (regardless of what one thinks his reasons are for believing so) ----
    Trump did that kind of thing and it was called an Insurrection. Same for the supposed stolen election, Trump claims. Weird how it NOW works for one side, as you’ve boldly stated ---- but not for the other side, THEN.

It's fine if those very old people are also fully vaccinated.

Lets be honest here, the vaccine is just a guess serum, and its not even fully FDA approved like other drugs. They fell/fall under the --- “limited emergency use authorization” and nothing more.

https://www.google.com/search?q=covi...4dUDCA4&uact=5

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    it's fine if those very old people are also fully vaccinated.
    but wouldn't it be finer to just keep the mask on .......................if it wasn't just for theatrical purposes !!!!!! COME ON MAN !!!!!!

The covid vaccines are no more of a guess than any other vaccine. They have been in development for over a decade because the original work is based on the SARS outbreak.

but wouldn't it be finer to just keep the mask on .......................if it wasn't just for theatrical purposes !!!!!! COME ON MAN !!!!!!
    The current data says it's not necessary for fully vaccinated people to be masked while gathered together.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    the covid vaccines are no more of a guess than any other vaccine. They have been in development for over a decade because the original work is based on the sars outbreak.
    but you didn't answer the question !