Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    As for worrying about what the judge will do, I feel those who would accuse this judge of acting out of fear of public backlash are people that must have a complete lack of faith in the entire US Justice system. I find that rather ironic considering what leftists think of the justice system as well lol.
    Any system is only as good as the people it's made of. That's the difference between the left and conservatives. The left believe that the problem is "the system". They believe it's intrinsically wrong and "unfair". As such they want to burn it down and replace it with some new utopian fantasy. Conservatives may question the behavior of individuals that are part of the system and whether they made or will make decisions and take actions based on the principals the system is built on like due process and presumption of innocence. However, they don't believe that the system itself is broken, only the people that are a part of it. If this juror was biased in this way and had an agenda of his own and he withheld that and his decisions were influenced by that, then he was the flaw in the system. The same applies to the judge. If the judge knows the right thing to do, but doesn't for fear of the wrath of the woke mob, then he is another weak link in the system. And the same applies to Chauvin. If Chauvin did deliberately cause the death of Floyd, then he's to blame for his actions, not the system.None the less, he's entitled to a fair and honest trial and not a circus trial by a bunch of clowns trying to put on a show.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The political world has gone crazy that's for sure. I'm starting to believe I'm a person without a party. I don't care for either one right now to be honest.
    Welcome to the dark side
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As for worrying about what the judge will do, I feel those who would accuse this judge of acting out of fear of public backlash are people that must have a complete lack of faith in the entire US Justice system. I find that rather ironic considering what leftists think of the justice system as well lol.
    Well he certainly wouldn't/isn't the first person to be intimidated, threatened, harrassed that changed their minds in a court case, or even just by speakiing out.

BLM Antifa, anarchists, and hate washed idiots off the streets will beat or kill people over little if anything, right???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Well he certainly wouldn't/isn't the first person to be intimidated, threatened, harrassed that changed their minds in a court case, or even just by speakiing out.
    So what would you suggest be done?

Viva la REVOLUTION !

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Welcome to the dark side
    Or the lighter side lol

The juror should be dealt with and a new trial should be awarded.

The juror should be dealt with and a new trial should be awarded.
    About 50/50 sure that after being called in front of the judge, without additional evidence outside of the photo, the juror will be fine. For me, it hardly matters as I feel the chances of another brand new jury finding Chauvin guilty is still exceedingly high.

You break the laws, you go to jail, no more no bond

Threatening people should be ignored no longer.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You break the laws, you go to jail, no more no bond

Threatening people should be ignored no longer.
    Did you learn all that in the chucklehead academy, bed wetter?!! LOLOL!

About 50/50 sure that after being called in front of the judge, without additional evidence outside of the photo, the juror will be fine. For me, it hardly matters as I feel the chances of another brand new jury finding Chauvin guilty is still exceedingly high.
    Don't we want to make sure it's as fair as possible and remove any doubt. I know I do

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Did you learn all that in the chucklehead academy, bed wetter?!! LOLOL!
    You know he did. lol.......................................

Or the lighter side lol
    Let's meet in the middle and call it " the enlightened side"....howzat

Let's say the judge calls in the juror, and the juror answers all the questions asked, to the liken to please the judge, and just flat out lies to the judge because this black man wants this white cop to suffer, and commits a crime on paper by telling lies just to get on the jury for his racist agenda. According to the attorney on AFR, Abraham III, the odds of a retrial is almost zero. The judge has to find this black juror so offensive and so off the wall full of lies, but if the black juror keeps his cools, the judge can't throw out the case because the evidence proves the verdict.....Answer this question: if a knee is pressed on one side of your neck, is there blood flow on the other side of your neck? If I was a juror, cities would be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Let's meet in the middle and call it " the enlightened side"....howzat
    Fair enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Answer this question: if a knee is pressed on one side of your neck, is there blood flow on the other side of your neck? If I was a juror, cities would be burning.
    Video footage shows Chauvin keeping his knee over mostly if not entirely on the right side of Floyd's neck. With Floyd's head laying sideways on the pavement, it is incredibly possible and likely that Chauvin killed Floyd by compressing his carotid arteries, the area just above the esophagus. Based on pretty much every autopsy report published since his death, it seems the latter is the case, as medical examiners that took the stand explained that the primary mechanism of death was asphyxia from pressures applied to the hypopharynx. If anybody here has sleep apnea, you may be familiar with the feeling of this part of the throat closing when sleeping in certain positions, causing a lack of oxygen. In Floyd's case, it's a situation where the pressure to the side of his neck that closed this relatively soft portion of the throat, causing his death.Also, without lying on large portion of the questionnaire, I would give you a 5% or less chance of making it to the jury. Your opinions of Floyd pre-trial is extremely evident and your opinions are far too skewed for the prosecutors to consider you a viable juror.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    \Answer this question: if a knee is pressed on one side of your neck, is there blood flow on the other side of your neck? If I was a juror, cities would be burning.
    To clarify a point: Floyd's mechanism of death has been listed as loss of oxygen via asphyxia, not loss of blood flow to the brain.

To clarify another point, if Mr. Floyd had not broken the law in the first place and not resisted and fought the authorities he'd be alive and jagged up on fentanyl at this very moment.

I can't be sure about being jacked up on fent. But he most certainly wouldn't have encountered or had to resist any law enforcement had he not broken the law in the first place.

Would be like me blaming a wet road and a fast car when I wrecked it doing 150.

It's been confirmed that large amounts of fentanyl was in his system at the time of his death. That said, this conversation isn't really relevant to the thread topic.