Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clown news network

Just spent the first 6 minutes at the top of the hour covering whether Donald trump should get his Facebook account reactivated....and then then next 3 in a story disparaging Bill Barr for not punishing trump more.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.......idiots, I love what they have become....they will never return to glory.
    Sad, used to be my go to for decent world news......time to turn the channel again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

My opinion FB screwed this one up by continuing the ban, only serves to reinforce his image to his followers. The real decision should be whether to allow social media platforms to get this powerful. Am a big believer in the rights of private companies, FB is after all a private organization. But the government broke up Ma Bell and Exxon in the past, so? My opinion social media, along with press organizations, are 90% responsible for all the anger in the country.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Just spent the first 6 minutes at the top of the hour covering whether Donald trump should get his Facebook account reactivated....and then then next 3 in a story disparaging Bill Barr for not punishing trump more.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.......idiots, I love what they have become....they will never return to glory.
    Sad, used to be my go to for decent world news......time to turn the channel again.
    Yes he should get his account reinstated. Should have never had it suspended to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    My opinion FB screwed this one up by continuing the ban, only serves to reinforce his image to his followers. The real decision should be whether to allow social media platforms to get this powerful. Am a big believer in the rights of private companies, FB is after all a private organization. But the government broke up Ma Bell and Exxon in the past, so? My opinion social media, along with press organizations, are 90% responsible for all the anger in the country.
    FB directly interfered with the elections. That is a crime.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

But they didn’t in 2016 huh Buford? 😀
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    FB directly interfered with the elections. That is a crime.
    According to you Chucklehead everyone had a part in stealing the election but, you lmao!!!!

I don't care if he gets it back or not, my point was ........trump getting his Facebook back or not is the lead story on CNN.

Sad ending of relevancy for them.....enjoy the lemomonade gals cause after trump trashing, they got nothin.

I lump Facebook into the same pile as the rest of the media ......they absolutely influenced the election with their biases.

Yes they interfered in 2016 also wire tapping and leaking info to the media about Trump. Yes they were owned by the Democrat party back then too. Actually for quite a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    According to you Chucklehead everyone had a part in stealing the election but, you lmao!!!!
    You have quite a knack at making wise cracks that are just plain infantile.

Grow up!! Oops way to late by now....

My opinion social media, along with press organizations, are 90% responsible for all the anger in the country.

And 100% on the listener for not doing their own research!

Remember this!!! Democrats own Silicon valley. As for Face interfering in elections. They absolutely did and do. However it is never to help Reps. They did interfere in the 2016 too, but it certainly was not to help Trump. It is going to be very difficult to get anything other than a DEM in the WH. Too much cheating and fake news daily handed it out to the low information voter which is a huge number. Lies and distortions.

I think the last election was rigged, but not from the vote counting. It started the minute Trump won. Lies, smears, including fake news constantly wore many people out to the point they just threw their hands up and said I can't take no more. Let the low life Dems run the Country.

Dems are not held accountable. Just look at how they trashed the black Rep Senator. Anything they say and do it OK, and if a Rep does win the White house ever again, it will be the same crap which will be another impeachment. This Country is in the hands of the enemy and eventually will lose quite a bit of power to defend itself. Stay tuned.

It was the media that colluded to change the election....not Russia.

Default Forbes

House Witness: I've Found Non-Residents, Non-Citizen Registrants On Voting Rolls - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jRkEtp-6QQ

Wink

You have quite a knack at making wise cracks that are just plain infantile.Grow up!! Oops way to late by now....
    I'm in just plain AGREEMENT ! !

You have quite a knack at making wise cracks that are just plain infantile.

Grow up!! Oops way to late by now....
    Ole chucklehead just making sure they're on your level...................................... does this count? lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ole chucklehead just making sure they're on your level...................................... does this count? lol
    No, give it up..

I have told many people that the biggest losers in the last election were - the media.

As accurately pointed out, they chose to become partisan and try to take out Trump from moment one. Their blatant partisanship was on display for all. If you disliked Orange Man Bad, you were okay with it. If you were a Trump supporter, all you could do was continually point it out.

Today's media is not the fact finders of the past. Some are, there are some independent journos out there who do a very good job but as a news consumer you must find them. Glenn Greenwald, John Solomon, Sharyl Attkisson and some others come to mind. Even today's Fox is going down a wormhole after the Murdoch kids took over.

In this day of instant data, the news sites know who their consumers are and they skew their coverage for their consumers. If CNN, MSNBC, and the big three MSMs know their consumers are by and large liberal, you'll get liberal coverage from them. Same for NYT or Wapo. They ignore and downplay anything that goes against their narrative. Hell, they have admitted it! They censor by omission when they don't even run certain stories.

Gone are the days of reporting on the facts and letting you decide. You now have to digest news from various sources to be able to come close to that.

I like the way that folks point out how Facebook is a private entity and they can do what they want. Sure, tell that to a bakery shop owner who doesn't want to make a certain kind of cake. Or, if you don't like FB or Twitter, start your own. Sure, and then big tech won't let you on servers so you can compete on even ground. Stuff like that sounds a lot like anti-trust violations and collusion.

I'm old enough to remember when my folks phone service had a party line. The phone company was a private entity acting like a public utility. Today's FB is like a party line. They hold themselves out as this virtuous platform for free speech but they are not. They are like the old fashioned party line but when they listen in on your conversation and don't like what you're saying - they cut off your service.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)..........another one.

another great one morgs

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I have told many people that the biggest losers in the last election were - the media.

As accurately pointed out, they chose to become partisan and try to take out Trump from moment one. Their blatant partisanship was on display for all. If you disliked Orange Man Bad, you were okay with it. If you were a Trump supporter, all you could do was continually point it out.

Today's media is not the fact finders of the past. Some are, there are some independent journos out there who do a very good job but as a news consumer you must find them. Glenn Greenwald, John Solomon, Sharyl Attkisson and some others come to mind. Even today's Fox is going down a wormhole after the Murdoch kids took over.

In this day of instant data, the news sites know who their consumers are and they skew their coverage for their consumers. If CNN, MSNBC, and the big three MSMs know their consumers are by and large liberal, you'll get liberal coverage from them. Same for NYT or Wapo. They ignore and downplay anything that goes against their narrative. Hell, they have admitted it! They censor by omission when they don't even run certain stories.

Gone are the days of reporting on the facts and letting you decide. You now have to digest news from various sources to be able to come close to that.

I like the way that folks point out how Facebook is a private entity and they can do what they want. Sure, tell that to a bakery shop owner who doesn't want to make a certain kind of cake. Or, if you don't like FB or Twitter, start your own. Sure, and then big tech won't let you on servers so you can compete on even ground. Stuff like that sounds a lot like anti-trust violations and collusion.

I'm old enough to remember when my folks phone service had a party line. The phone company was a private entity acting like a public utility. Today's FB is like a party line. They hold themselves out as this virtuous platform for free speech but they are not. They are like the old fashioned party line but when they listen in on your conversation and don't like what you're saying - they cut off your service.
    I agree but, you forgot to add Fox news , Newsmax, Onn they do the same for their viewers