Thread: Mixed Messages

Default Mixed Messages

Headline news on my home page:..... U.S. turning corner on pandemic, says White House COVID coordinator.......U.S. has long way to go to recover from pandemic -commerce secretary.....OK. What are they really trying to say? The Fed has a different outlook of a hot economy with an increased chance of inflation. Is the government saying this or is it the media playing the people? ......Reminds me of a Chattanooga talk radio station (after the SAS race Friday night) saying that the sky is falling. Yes, the china rocket and a meteorite, and do store food for a few months, and also, something is suppose to happen on September 20th, a call by the government? Space Aliens? Also, humans are becoming less fertile and are going fade away. The sperm count in men has been cut in half in 35 years, smoking to much pot I guess. Chicken little has spoken. LOL
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 05-09-2021 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    The Fed has a different outlook of a hot economy with an increased chance of inflation.
    Its coming. Both Fox News and The Hill report --- Democrats fear loss of House control due to Biden's economic plans.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Headline news on my home page:..... U.S. turning corner on pandemic, says White House COVID coordinator.......U.S. has long way to go to recover from pandemic -commerce secretary.....OK. What are they really trying to say? The Fed has a different outlook of a hot economy with an increased chance of inflation. Is the government saying this or is it the media playing the people? ......Reminds me of a Chattanooga talk radio station (after the SAS race Friday night) saying that the sky is falling. Yes, the china rocket and a meteorite, and do store food for a few months, and also, something is suppose to happen on September 20th, a call by the government? Space Aliens? Also, humans are becoming less fertile and are going fade away. The sperm count in men has been cut in half in 35 years, smoking to much pot I guess. Chicken little has spoken. LOL
    Ok there is A LOT of things smashed into this post. 1. The WH COVID Coordinator and Commerce Secretary are two completely different people talking about two completely different forms of recovery. If vaccination rates hit the US's goal, then we will be on track to recover medically from the pandemic. However, the economy will take a lot more work to return to its previous state. Tbh, I'm not sure if you're saying these things are happening or if that the radio station is saying the rest of this stuff, but the cause of lower sperm counts is widely attributed to decreasing quality of diets around the world and a general decline in health.

This is like watching a kid that shouldn't get an erector set for Christmas , get an erector set for Christmas.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    This is like watching a kid that shouldn't get an erector set for Christmas , get an erector set for Christmas.
    Or like a mickey D’s manager trying to run a Chic Fila !

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    Ok there is A LOT of things smashed into this post. 1. The WH COVID Coordinator and Commerce Secretary are two completely different people talking about two completely different forms of recovery. If vaccination rates hit the US's goal, then we will be on track to recover medically from the pandemic. However, the economy will take a lot more work to return to its previous state. Tbh, I'm not sure if you're saying these things are happening or if that the radio station is saying the rest of this stuff, but the cause of lower sperm counts is widely attributed to decreasing quality of diets around the world and a general decline in health.
    If society and those that are trying to control society were to forget all about Covid we would all be much better off. It's true.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Beware for all this ignorance of this fakedemic is far from over ......................

I remember when right-wingers were constantly calling COVID another Flu, then by a vast majority abandon that claim when it killed around 10x as many people as the average flu pandemic and is one of the Top 10 plagues by kill count.

I remember when right-wingers were constantly calling COVID another Flu, then by a vast majority abandon that claim when it killed around 10x as many people as the average flu pandemic and is one of the Top 10 plagues by kill count.
    Oh now, it was miscounted on purpose and the media did their dirty duty. The flu was falsely labeled COVID to push the agenda.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Yup^^^^^^^

If the hospitals got a bounty from the Feds on reported flu deaths then you can bet those numbers would be much higher and the covid death numbers much lower.

Good news in all of this is that the deaths from cancer...copd....emphasyma and the likes have plummeted during this covid pandemic.

Glean from that what you will.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I remember when the left wingers were constantly calling COVID another mass killing virus, then by a vast majority still claim that when it only killed around 3% (unhealthy people) as the above average flu killer pandemic and is one of the Top 10 plagues promoted by Marxist using false kill count.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 05-11-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Whats the "flu"? It went from 38 million cases in 2019 to 18,000 last year!

Trump really is the greatest president.......he discovered cures that no one else has!