Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Did trump win or lose the 2020 presidential election?
    For the cult worshippers the adoration of the cult leader is ecstasy. For everyone outside the cult it's abject horror.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree but, you forgot to add Fox news , Newsmax, Onn they do the same for their viewers
    He mentioned fox in the third paragraph.......he didn't leave them out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You have quite a knack at making wise cracks that are just plain infantile.
    Wrong again, chuck!. Can't be infantile if it's the truth! Evidence: you are, in fact, a chucklehead that doesn't know a SC car frm a wingless 410!! Hahahahahaaaaaa.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Wrong again, chuck!. Can't be infantile if it's the truth! Evidence: you are, in fact, a chucklehead that doesn't know a SC car frm a wingless 410!! Hahahahahaaaaaa.
    And you still don't know the difference between an idiot and a dumba$$. Doesn't matter though, you qualify for both. hahahahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahahhaaaahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Did trump win or lose the 2020 presidential election?
    None of the above.....the answer is C

    The American citizenry .....and we all lost.....or it seems that way so far.

    When does the new prez report for work?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    And you still don't know the difference between an idiot and a dumba$$. Doesn't matter though, you qualify for both. hahahahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahahhaaaahaa
    Let me see CIRF or you. That's pretty easy it's you ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Adoption still pending???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Adoption still pending???
    Yes but, don't worry they still want you ha,ha,ha

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    And you still don't know the difference between an idiot and a dumba$$. Doesn't matter though, you qualify for both. hahahahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahahhaaaahaa
    There we go!! No denial that you have no f-ing clue as to the difference between a SC and a wingless 410 and the length of the events. That's all one need know about you chuck! Explains a lot. EXPOSED!! Hahahahaaaaa!!









    Can't wait for the chuckleheaded rebuttal following the desperate google search. LOL!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    There we go!! No denial that you have no f-ing clue as to the difference between a SC and a wingless 410 and the length of the events. That's all one need know about you chuck! Explains a lot. EXPOSED!! Hahahahaaaaa!!


    Can't wait for the chuckleheaded rebuttal following the desperate google search. LOL!
    Go play with yourself, if you can. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Go play with yourself, if you can. hehe
    Snappy comeback, chucklehead. I'm deeply hurt! Bbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    None of the above.....the answer is C

    The American citizenry .....and we all lost.....or it seems that way so far.

    When does the new prez report for work?
    Aint it about time for Commie-la and the Democratic far left regime, to make their move?

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,824

    Default

    Yup.....about time for the 3rd main structural part of the play....the exposition.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yup.....about time for the 3rd main structural part of the play....the exposition.
    Yup........Bidens job approval going down faster than an interns pants in Slick Willies Oral Office!

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yup........Bidens job approval going down faster than an interns pants in Slick Willies Oral Office!
    can you say............................................... ..TRIGGER ?

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    156

    Default

    His disapproval ratings have gone up gradually, but his approval ratings specifically have actually stayed about the same, though both have kind of stagnated over the last month.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    His disapproval ratings have gone up gradually, but his approval ratings specifically have actually stayed about the same, though both have kind of stagnated over the last month.
    Didnt know you could negative numbers in a poll?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.