Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Wow, Rice had it won.
    Idk, looks like Moran turned it up right after Rice grabbed the lead and broke. Would have been more interesting had he not broke though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Idk, looks like Moran turned it up right after Rice grabbed the lead and broke. Would have been more interesting had he not broke though.
    This is what it looked like to me too. Looked like Moran wasn’t near the limit and Rice was over it. Moran was just so much more smooth, even running through the same ruts. I would have been surprised if Rice’s car held up for the whole race with that beating it took.

Good show though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yeah Josh is talented, but I think as hard as he was driving the cushion, even if it had stuck, not sure he’d made the whole race.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    Does anyone else feel like they know Tyler Erb is about to take another car out before it even happens? Hate it for Chilton. Just Tyler Erb being Tyler Erb I guess.
    Yes. Him and the guy he hates are very similar. Very. That screwed Chilton’s whole night up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Do you do residential excavation or commercial?
    Both. Company has been around since 1911. Mostly commercial, but we do some large residential housing jobs. I’m on a pipe crew. Ya have dirt, pipe, concrete, and so on and on. Pipe is all I’ve been on except when we were slow. Which the crew I’m on, we’ve been together 3 years, we stay together and go from job to job.

Moran indeed turned it up. His lap times dropped immediately after that for the next several laps.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by omgardd View Post
    What happened to Dohm?
    Dohms engine sounded sick in qualifying and the heat. I'm guessing he had some valve train issues.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Dohms engine sounded sick in qualifying and the heat. I'm guessing he had some valve train issues.
    Never good to have engine trouble, but that was a good night to have it. That was not a dohm track condition.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1