Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wythe

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    yes sir, I have, actually on vacation in that area for the next 5 days. I still think there is something to it when you can only sell 1000 tix in the first place, and they are still available the day before the race.
    Im not disagreeing w you but it sucks that the weather didnt turn out how it was posted on my weather info and it turned out to b a nice day out. The 1000 tix were for online sales and some were for gate sales. Ik they have restrictions there and fred prolly wants to play by the rules so to speak. Just wish this race would have happened oh well. Hope u enjoy ur vacation nc mudcat

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    The place is a soup bowl. Yes sir.
    Great track actually 👍. In part Because of the terrain around the track 👍

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Rained out
    Is it too difficult for you to put three words in the subject line?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Is it too difficult for you to put three words in the subject line?
    https://images.app.goo.gl/GC72ab3doVp3TMb67
    2021 race count
    6 events

And then when they try to run, and get a hauler either flipped or hitting that gate or wall, they shoulda canceled, wtf were they doing. Or Fred gotta cut down his race track 6” to a foot right in one spot to get them out.

Play it safe, and drown out the “track operators”.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Great points all around. It’s tough.

Wythe is awesome, have watched a couple of haulers wrecked going in or out (and was a passenger in one when it happened!). Hendren junked both truck and trailer on a beautiful sunny day, water truck had just made a pass and once the trailer started to slide it was done for. BBQ, you have to get there. Make it to Charlotte and I will haul you the remainder of the trip...

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Wythe is awesome, have watched a couple of haulers wrecked going in or out (and was a passenger in one when it happened!). Hendren junked both truck and trailer on a beautiful sunny day, water truck had just made a pass and once the trailer started to slide it was done for. BBQ, you have to get there. Make it to Charlotte and I will haul you the remainder of the trip...
    Hate to see a hauler torn up like that

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Hate to see a hauler torn up like that
    You should a seen me and my buddy Earls chicken hauler after the sign read 14' 9" and weez only at 13 5!! We took the top row of chickens off cleaner then the scum off the Louisiana swamp...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You should a seen me and my buddy Earls chicken hauler after the sign read 14' 9" and weez only at 13 5!! We took the top row of chickens off cleaner then the scum off the Louisiana swamp...
    You'll never convince me that you didn't listen to C.W. McCall while driving that chicken hauler...

Where do you think he got those lyrics? 😃

Probably when he was on Wolf Creek Pass...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Jesus, lmfao.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    I heard about that one briefly. That would suck. Because you are absolutely just along for the ride. And pray you don’t get sideways and roll.

Not enough money to make it happen