Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I figured out that I had to manually set my phone to 3G because LTE wasn't working. Weird.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I only see results for one feature. Wasn’t two $3000 features advertised.

Yes, but they ran only one feature. I assume the the car count was the reason.

ok thanks for the results.

Only one feature due to car count. Glad I was able to go. Have to work tomorrow and forecast looks awful. Track was pretty good I thought. Either way took 2 new people to track tonight that have never been and had a blast. Got pit passes, got close to action. Made 2 new fans and had fun. Obviously wish car count was higher but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Only one feature due to car count. Glad I was able to go. Have to work tomorrow and forecast looks awful. Track was pretty good I thought. Either way took 2 new people to track tonight that have never been and had a blast. Got pit passes, got close to action. Made 2 new fans and had fun. Obviously wish car count was higher but oh well.
    A lot of different specials, and the weather in most of the country is dang spotty. Atomic rained out, Eldora, Lernerville, dunno about Attica. I’d say you guys out there are screwed today, because that rain is supposed to be here tomorrow.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    But, very cool of you to bring two new fans. Sucks that one guy from Muscatine is on hiatus again.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Planning on going tonight, keeping my fingers crossed with weather... AccuWeather is showing 50% chance of rain from 8 o'clock on. Sounds like a coin flip and a little chilly.

It was a bit brisk, especially after the sun went down but I thought the late model A main was a pretty good race even though the #24 car led most of the way. Hope we can see a full show again tonight!

I hope they start a little earlier tonight. Rain looks inevitable. Be a shame not to get tonight's show in. Hate to waste the gas as well if it gets rained out.

Hotlaps moved up to 5 tonight.

I see Hurst in the number 41. Any info on why he is not in the Roberts 58 sister car to #59 Garrett Alberston????

I think they just changed the number. There's a little 58 on the number.

How do payouts work when they only run 1 feature instead of 2?
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Hurst 41was Jeremiah's fathers number, I believe he passed away last year, a tribute to Rick is my guess.

I saw on AccuWeather there's a chance of snow west of Chicago this evening. It would be the latest snow has fallen since like 1905 in the Chicago area.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I saw on AccuWeather there's a chance of snow west of Chicago this evening. It would be the latest snow has fallen since like 1905 in the Chicago area.
    Snowflakes in Il. all year round! 😆

Rain chances of near 50% by 8:00 and then going up from then on.

They need to get done before 10;00 if they can. The rains should be brief and light though.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Hurst 41was Jeremiah's fathers number, I believe he passed away last year, a tribute to Rick is my guess.
    Car number was 58 at the Slocum race in Burlington. Just wondered why the change now. Not a huge deal, just curious.

Doesn't rain for almost 6 week up here and I'll be damd if mother nature don't piss on LaSalle... what a bich!! 😁