Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devin Moran

Default Devin Moran

Good win for Devin last night. Looking at his schedule, he has Farmer City / Fairbury on his schedule next weekend and Port Royal the weekend after. Is that team not running for Lucas Oil points anymore? Sorry if this has already been covered...

WoO at Port the 21st and 22nd..

Quote Originally Posted by 06Tireman View Post
    WoO at Port the 21st and 22nd..
    Which is the weekend after next I believe...

I dont think he has any full time crew guys (other than wiley) or the backing to run a national tour. So far he's had a pretty solid year just bouncing around racing wherever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Good win for Devin last night. Looking at his schedule, he has Farmer City / Fairbury on his schedule next weekend and Port Royal the weekend after. Is that team not running for Lucas Oil points anymore? Sorry if this has already been covered...
    They are off the Lucas trail.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thanks for the info guys... I like seeing guys run that type of schedule, especially around the Midwest.

I hear they also just switched to Bilstein shocks also.. smart move if ya ask me... Rumley has them shocks going real well...

Quote Originally Posted by mndirtman View Post
    I hear they also just switched to Bilstein shocks also.. smart move if ya ask me... Rumley has them shocks going real well...
    Yeah, he said last night was the first night on them.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

They tested bilsteins last Saturday morning at the Pond before heading to Florence. Moran looks to be on a mission this year, I like that they’re not committed to running a tour and just want to chase money.

Devin has looked very good the this year glad to see it

Chasin money is the way to go. Following a series isn't as fruitful as it used to be.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Chasin money is the way to go. Following a series isn't as fruitful as it used to be.
    Preach on! I've been saying the same for years.

The series are as fruitful as they’ve ever been. There’s just more alternative shows, and series, out there now. Heck, JD just swept the weekend at Batesville for $17K and was barely challenged. Definitely not the competition he’s used to racing against most weekends. But the money was the same.

Default Terry

Yeah, tbh, I don’t think I’d follow a series. Man if I could race close to home, or far away, but 2-3 tracks I really like in a row, I’m game. Instead of following a series and towing by a track I love for the same amount or less, to somewhere I hate hundreds of miles away, be hard to do repeatedly.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

There's more money to be made for someone like Moran in and Ohio than he would out on the lucas tour.

All this talk about good money and yet team zero sits at home ? Hummmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    All this talk about good money and yet team zero sits at home ? Hummmmmm
    You need to spend money to make money. When you don’t have any money, it’s extremely hard to make any.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default Josh

They have a schedule out, I think the Show Me is the first one he’s attempting, not sure. DirtCrazy is just infatuated with ole Bloomers.

NO, CnB, I see guys like overton and a few others picking and choosing. There following pay days. Smart racers I believe. Then you have Scott that pulls off the woo tour and tells everyone he is only going to pick and choose. Well after not showing up at a couple decent paying races there's a lot more going on in that camp than anyone knows. I've heard everything from no motor to no help. Ole bloomie can't stand in the shadow of Scott Bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    NO, CnB, I see guys like overton and a few others picking and choosing. There following pay days. Smart racers I believe. Then you have Scott that pulls off the woo tour and tells everyone he is only going to pick and choose. Well after not showing up at a couple decent paying races there's a lot more going on in that camp than anyone knows. I've heard everything from no motor to no help. Ole bloomie can't stand in the shadow of Scott Bloomquist

SCOTT BLOOMQUIST RACING TO FOCUS PRIMARILY ON 2021 MAJOR EVENTSBloomquist No Longer Competing Full Time with WoO Late Model Series

(not a nice word)

MOORESBURG, TN – Scott Bloomquist, driver of the #0 Team Zero Race Car, will no longer be competing full-time with the WoO late model series in 2021. Scott Bloomquist Racing will now change its focus and begin preparing for a “major events” style schedule for the remainder of the 2021 season.

“Several different things have recently transpired contributing to this decision”, said Cody Sommer, president of Scott Bloomquist Racing. “We have been confident and competitive as of lately, and we want to make sure that we can be as fast as possible each time we unload. This will allow us to do that”, he added.

That's copied off the release. Nowhere in that does it say they're going to pick and choose. If he skips out the show me in a couple weeks, you can make unreadable posts you want. He did skip out on the Hawkeye, but had nothing on his schedule after that til the show me.