Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’ll pay more and sit in the better seats on the backstretch. Last year I brought bout 20-25 with me. This year it’ll just be me and the girlfriend. Won’t make it to the front side Mark. Sorry. And soon as the checkers fall on lap 50 I’ll be headed out. ....Looks like great weather. Everyone enjoy.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Gotta agree with D C pit grandstands are much better seats thats where I will be

Why is this event not on Lucasoil TV?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Why is this event not on Lucasoil TV?
    It's on mavtvplus. Along with every other Lucas oil race this year🤦🏼(not a nice word)♂️

DOD shows both 411 and TST as cancelled in their schedule section. Right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by reddyfreddy View Post
    DOD shows both 411 and TST as cancelled in their schedule section. Right or wrong?
    Colonial Pipeline Disruptions Stop Lucas Oil Late Model Doubleheader

BATAVIA, Ohio (May 12, 2021) – The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series events scheduled for Friday, May 14 at 411 Motor Speedway and Saturday, May 15 at Talladega Short Track have been canceled.

The Colonial Pipeline is the largest pipeline system for refined oil products in the U.S. – stretching over 5,500 miles long between Texas and New York. A recent cyber-attack on the Colonial Pipeline halted 2.5 million barrels per day of fuel shipments.

As fuel shortages in the Southeast worsen as a result of the disruption, track and series officials have mutually agreed to cancel this weekend’s events. The events will not be made up.

“These are unfortunate circumstances beyond our control,” said Rick Schwallie, Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Director. “These decisions are never easy, but we had to consider our fan base and those traveling hundreds of miles to attend these events.”

well this sux , as our puppet pres would say , " COME ON MAN " ......any ideas on a new date LMM ???? ok , i reread all of TDracin,s post and realized its not gone be made up ...this double suxxxxx....
    Last edited by fastford; 05-12-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Yet the pipeline opened back up about a hour ago. Won't be made up, wonderfull.

LMM

Funking Russian hackers!!