FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 10, 2021

Mack McCarter Wires Field for Smoky Mountain Speedway Triumph
Pockets $1,500 for Third Win in Last Four starts

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (05/10/21) – Mack McCarter carried his hot hand into the weekend and came away with his third-straight triumph. His latest win was worth $1,500 and came on Saturday evening at Smoky Mountain Speedway behind the wheel of his McCarter Brothers Racing No. 51 Tennessee Homemade Wines/ Hidden Valley Cattle Ranch/ CVR Race Cars / Phantom Racing Engine Late Model.

“Wow, that’s all I can say about our team right now. We’ve got a lot of speed, and hopefully we can keep this momentum going,” McCarter said. “I’m thankful for all of our sponsors, supporters, and family and everything they do for us. Special thanks to my parents and my brother for going the extra mile at the shop and at the track. Needless to say, we’re looking forward to going after two more wins this weekend.”

With the team’s scheduled American All-Star Series doubleheader postponed by rain, Mack McCarter made his lone start of the weekend on Saturday afternoon at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tenn.), piloting his Hidden Valley Cattle Ranch No. 51 Crate Late Model.

After topping the 24-car field in time trials, McCarter cruised to his third win of the season in the feature, which came over Trevor Sise, Rusty Ballenger, Eli Beets, and Bradley Lewelling. He took the checkers 4.133 seconds ahead of Sise to claim $1,500.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.SmokyMtnSpeed.com.

The upcoming weekend – May 14-15 – has Mack setting his sights on two more victories. The team will compete at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) on Friday night before entering the $2,500-to-win United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA) event at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) on Saturday.

For more information regarding the events, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net www.UCRAracing.com .

McCarter Brothers Racing would to like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include McCarter Lumber Company, Parkway Liquor Store, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Jim Beeman Lumber, McCarter Farms, Hyperco Springs, Base Racing Fuel, Öhlins Shocks, CVR Race Cars, Simpson Race Products, Butlerbuilt Seats, Hoosier Tire by Pup, Wells Motorsports Photography, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on McCarter Brothers Racing, please visit www.McCarterRacing.com .